Will be working with Defy Medical

Buy Lab Tests Online

tjlab

I will begin getting my TRT soon through Defy. My biggest complaint has been trying to manage my E2 and hematocrit/iron.

Has anyone got their Hematocrit stabilized by injecting 2X weekly with a lower dose? My hematocrit has jumped from 48 to 52/ Iron 15.5 to 17 in 6 weeks. Of course my previous doctor gave me the following dosages..

200Mg - wait 2 weeks
250Mg - wait 2 weeks
125mg - wait 1 week
125mg - wait 1 week

For 8 weeks before that I received 4-200mg injections..2-145mg injections.

Are the high dosages increasing my hematocrit? I am having to give blood every 8 weeks. Will be giving blood for the second time on Friday.

Any suggestions?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
You will be in good hands with your new doctors at Defy
No doubt they will thoroughly discuss the various possible contributing factors regarding your polycythemia.
Although your dosing frequency was erratic and initially incorrectly administered every 2 weeks, the dosages themselves are not overwhelming. Some men appear to be more sensitive to elevation in H/H, and other times it can be a co-contributing factor that can be ferreted out and treated.

In the meantime prior to your consultation please visit this thread if you have not already: https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...ne-Replacement-Therapy&highlight=Polycythemia

Hematocrit, et al., is kind of part and parcel for most every guy on Testosterone, varying degree's but it's totally common thing, donating blood.

CoastWatcher

While dose splitting can manage elevated estradiol, I don't believe it will impact HGB/HCT. Vince Carter is right, donations are a common practice for many. Good luck.

Superman

I just got back from from the blood center, I donated blood. My second time.
i am due for a donation myself. I try to go every 3 months. It keeps my RBC in check. I am also O negative so they pretty much roll out the red carpet when I show up.

Vince

Super Moderator
i am due for a donation myself. I try to go every 3 months. It keeps my RBC in check. I am also O negative so they pretty much roll out the red carpet when I show up.

Yes, In an emergency, type O negative red blood cells may be given to anyone - I'm O positive, the most common blood type.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me