Morning anxiety

Buy Lab Tests Online
I don´t know if this is the right forum to ask for some opinions about this matter.
For six years I had like a “burn out - hit the wall etc..” It took me years to come back to a more normal state. But still I wake up many mornings with sever morning anxiety. I just can´t get rid of it and I don´t how to deal with it. After some hours is less and then I am fine again. Could this have to be with some hormonal problems or? TRT has helped a lot but I have still this shitty mornings.

Any ideas?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Tommy Wall

Without seeing blood tests, it is difficult to say.

Are you dreading something every day when you wake up? Any issues in your life that you seem not being able to control? How is your sleep quality?

These tests can help but anxiety is such a multifactorial issue that cannot be explained solely by hormones:

Total and Free T
Estradiol
Full thyroid panel
Cortisol (salivary, 4 samples in a day).

Studies suggest that an imbalance of certain neurotransmitters (chemical messengers in the brain) may contribute to anxiety disorders. The neurotransmitters targeted in anxiety disorders are gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA), serotonin, dopamine, and epinephrine.

So far, there are no economical commercial tests to measure neurotransmitters.

Vince

Super Moderator
I believe the most common reason that people experience anxiety in the mornings is because they experience stress throughout the day.

MunchEase

Cortisol is highest in the morning buddy! Google search a normal cortisol curve if you want! Your stress level might be high in general, but you may also have trained your brain over time to wake up in anxiety, or literal fight or flight mode.

As someone who has dealt with the same thing, without sounding too much like $#$@ Dr. Phil, try to make the first thought that comes to your head a positive one upon waking. This will take some initiative and dedication. This could be anything from a goal you are going to accomplish that day, something you are looking forward to that week, or a random act of kindness you might commit (i.e. buying coffee for a stranger), etc. I know this sounds like some hippy $@## on the outside, but believe me, if you do that enough, your brain will be trained to wake at a place of positivity, rather than a worrying one. Of course, you should have your cortisol/other hormones measured to rule out a possible physical issue as well.

I also suggest starting your day with a cold shower which has numerous benefits towards anxiety, depression, AND testosterone.

Davet

I had the same issue...battled through it and eventually sussed it out...you may already have this one covered but I upped my magnesium intake up to 800mg to a 1000mg a day and that nailed it for me.
As you age we deplete the magnesium very quickly especially if you have stress in your life ....if you workout your body treats an intense workout as a stress overload and pumps out cortisol.
The magnesium needs to be a blend that's well absorbed as some are sh*te and pass straight through you...........spread it out across the day.

Hope this helps.....Davet

ERO

Yes, agree 100% on the Magnesium! That was a huge help to me as well. As Davet mentioned - go with a form of magnesium that absorbs well like Magnesium Glycinate. I personally use this one.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me