12.5mg clomid eod, DUPA hairloss + DIM lowered my estradiol like crazy

Buy Lab Tests Online

mike seaver

This is my first post here. What a great site with awesome, knowledgeable and kind members.

Around age 12 is when the DUPA hairloss started, I went from having incredibly thick, glorious hair, to shedding in the middle and sides of my head. By age 15 it was pretty noticeable and I had to wear a hat pretty much everyday in high school. Also gained weight and got quite chubby. I'm guessing it was a thyroid issue that was the cause of my hairloss at an early age and weight gain but who knows. Recently had my thyroid check though and everything came in pretty good.

At around 18 or 19, (around 1998), is when I experimented with the E/C/A fat loss stack (ephedrine, caffeine, asprin) and I started getting into working out and ended up getting in pretty awesome shape, however the DUPA hairloss persisted.

Between age 20-22 I was on propecia. It helped a tad bit but nothing significant. DUPA hairloss is the worst guys, it effects the entire scalp, sides and all. I wish I just had regular MPB. So at age 22, I ended up just shaving my head, which it is to this day and getting off the propecia completely.

If you guys remember "Andro" supplements around 1999-2000 were quite the rage. I tried some 'Andro' maybe 10 or 12 times over the course of a couple months. (I had no idea what the hell I was doing) I actually ended up developing puffy nipples and erectile problems with even such minor casual use. Perhaps the propecia use for 2 years, E/C/A fatloss stack and casual Andro supplementing caused those issues.

Fast forward now to age 35.

I've gained quite a bit of weight. 5' 10", 250lbs, 30% BF, I still have a somewhat muscular build under my blubber (lean big arms, shoulders, legs) since I still do intense lifting twice a week. Most of my fat now is around my lower midsection, upper hips and ass, similar to female fat gain. My diet has been crap though. I eat clean for breakfast and lunch and then have a Las Vegas buffet everynight. **** me.

I have very difficulty maintaining and erection, although I have an incredibly high libido (ever since I was young it's been incredibly high). I have to wack off at least a couple times a day. I'm always hitting on women and trying to get phone numbers when I'm out and about (grocery store, gas station, target, wherever). You'd think a guy with an almost non-functional 5.9999" (if I'm lucky) penis would be avoiding women.

I finally got tests done through directlabs a month and half ago and here were the results:

total test 272 range: (348-1197)
free test 11.7 range: (8.7-25.1)
LH 6.0 range: (1.7-8.6)
FSH 7.1 range: (1.5 - 12.4)
DHEA-S 331.5 range: (102.6-416.3)
prolactin 12.4 range: (4.0-15.2)
Estradiol 34.7 range: (7.6-42.6)
SHBG 15.3 range: (16.5-55.9)

TSH: 3.4 range: (0.45-4.50)

I went to labcorp two weeks ago and also got a full thyroid panel along with thyroid antibodies to see if it is a thyroid issue or even Hashimoto's hypothyroid. Here are the thryoid results:

Results from 2 weeks ago:
TSH 1.98 (.45-4.5) (A month prior my TSH was 3.4) weird?
T4 7.9 (24-39)
Free T4 1.14 (.82-1.77)
Free t3 3.3 (2.0-4.4)
Reverse T3 15.9 (9.2-24.1)
All antibodies were super low as well so that was a relief

All other lipid profiles are actually fantastic, great total cholesterol, high HDL cholesterol, low LDL, low triglycerides.

I also started on 100mg of DIM 6 weeks ago. I also got another Estradiol test. Here are the results from my Estradiol testing after using DIM for 4 weeks:

My Estradiol levels went from 34.7 to 21.6 in ONE month with using 100mg of DIM.

My experience with 100mg of DIM has been positive. (Started with only 50mg for two weeks, then increased to 100mg) I have definitely noticed my nipples are a lot less puffier and perhaps it's just in my head however I think my erections have improved ever so slightly. Could just be placebo though with the erections. However nipple puffiness has definitely improved which I am stoked about.

I have started low dose clomid treatment protocol about 2 weeks ago. Here is my plan:

12.5mg clomid every other day
100mg-200mg DIM (or possibly a DIM/13C combo)
500-1000mg calcium d-gluconate
pomegranate extract
milk thistle
vit D 5000iu

I've felt pretty good and I think I'm starting to feel the clomid kick in now. My erections have improved, however still not 100% there. It's still early I'm thinking though.

Proposed Diet to get back in shape:
Low carb CDK style carb cycling
5-6 days of Paleo style 'Atkins' (high fat, mod pro, low low carb), followed by 1-2 day of a Paleo style carb up (low low fat, mod pro, med/high carb)

typical lunch:
can of sadrines in olive oil, 1/3rd avocado, spinach/lettuce salad
typical dinner:
grassfed ribeye steak, sauteed mushrooms

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

mike seaver

So here's an update. Damn, I'm feeling a bit better. I'm sweating more during work outs and my body feels warmer in general. I'm getting way nicer pumps during work outs. I even think I put a little more muscle on in my shoulders, traps and upper chest. I haven't lost any fat though but it's my fault. I'm still eating like a total *******. God damn chicken mcnuggets and tacos. **** you Jack in the Box. Just kidding, I love you. (JK, **** you.) My adult acne that I've had since I was 14 years old is almost all gone. It's amazing. I think this is a sign that my hormones are balancing and my estrogen dominance is reducing. :) Erections have improved. Still not 100% at all but better than 2 weeks ago. Penis & nuts looks plumper when not erect. I hooked up with a girl a few days ago and she actually said that I was "packing" and I knew "how to work it". It was a cute black girl with a PHAT ass booty, so it felt extra good coming from her. Clomid is still at 12.5mg every other day and I've increased DIM to 200mg a day and added 100mg of IC3. I will get labs done again in a month to see the actual numbers, but as of right now I'm pretty stoked. Knock on wood...

mike seaver

Quick update. I'm feeling really good. The pumps during work outs are INSANE and my strength has gone up tremendously. Even with all my issues I've always been a pretty confident person in the least douchey way possible, I'm even more confident now however my doucheyness has gone up about 4%. Just kidding, it's still hovering in around the 1.8% range. Sexual function has improved a little, still not 100% though. I have definitely gained muscle mass. I have been eating like a son of a bitch though. I realize that a lot of people on clomid have insatiable hunger cravings. My cravings for sweets has decreased a lot (I used to have an insane sweet tooth), but my hunger for protein and starchy foods has gone up big time.

Dosage
12.5mg clomid EOD
400mg IC3 (in divided doses)
200mg DIM (in divided doses)

DxHypo

Good to hear that DIM is working for you. I just started it myself as my E2 is borderline high. I also have some IC3 on the way to add to protocol. I had been wondering if anyone was having success with DIM. Thanks for the report.

mike seaver

Start at only 50mg of DIM and make sure to take 500-1000mg calcium d-gluconate with it along with milk thistle.

After about 2-3 weeks raise it to 75-100mg of DIM. The only reason I increased my dosage to 200mg was because of the clomid.

DxHypo

Start at only 50mg of DIM and make sure to take 500-1000mg calcium d-gluconate with it along with milk thistle.

After about 2-3 weeks raise it to 75-100mg of DIM. The only reason I increased my dosage to 200mg was because of the clomid.

Already on milk thistle. Why calcium? You having any insomnia on the DIM? I've had some sudden onset insomnia the past two nights. Maybe just a coincidence? The DIM is the only recent addition to my protocol.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me