Injection problems

Buy Lab Tests Online

Pacman

I just had the most painful injection today. I usually inject in my right thigh, but I switch to the left sometimes (today I did left). Anyways, I held the 1.5" 23G needle all the way in at a really bad angle, that I only realized after I finished injecting myself. I let it naturally release from my fingers, and it went from 45 degrees to nearly 90 degrees. Immediately after I pulled it out I felt an intense soreness in my leg that made it hard to walk without a slight limp for the last 4 hours. Yesterday was leg day in the gym, so I could only imagine that my muscles healing at the time of the injection doesn't help. Is it possible I could have caused damage in my leg from this injection? Is there anything to do to lessen the pain other than wait it out?

Also, I sometimes have this other problem when injecting, and I do not know how to prevent this, so I need y'alls help here... Sometimes I hit a nerve in my leg that cause a very painful and irritating localized spasm, right where the needle is. I try to inject in different parts of my thighs, but the location of this nerve appears to be random, or spread out somehow. Do any of you experience these spasms that force you to immediately pull out the needle? How can this be prevented? This gives me crazy anxiety each time I inject....

Thanks!!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Go to the video section and see the instructional videos on how to inject in the thighs.

This is exactly why for over 5 years now I only use my gluts to inject...to avoid these issues.

I use a 1 1/4" 29g needle and never once had one single problem in the gluts...and never a need to aspirate as well.

Big thick muscle where veins and nerves run deep and virtually no pain.

You might want to give it a try...and also, think about going to a small gauge needle 23's can hurt.

Miklu

Go to the video section and see the instructional videos on how to inject in the thighs.

This is exactly why for over 5 years now I only use my gluts to inject...to avoid these issues.

I use a 1 1/4" 29g needle and never once had one single problem in the gluts...and never a need to aspirate as well.

Big thick muscle where veins and nerves run deep and virtually no pain.

You might want to give it a try...and also, think about going to a small gauge needle 23's can hurt.
so you haven't notice scar tissue building up? i know that's the point of injecting as small needle as possible along with virtually no pip.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me