confusing lab results

Buy Lab Tests Online

Antanas Dzukas

Hi,

I am on SubQ 100mg testosterone per week. After 8 weeks i wanted to see where is my testosterone levels.

On Day 3(48 hours after injection) i checked at closest lab to my place - "lab A" and was surprised that total T is only 19.5. I expected to see peak of T, which should be probably more then 19.

Then on Day 5, i checked at big university "lab b" and was surprised again that Total T is now high - 25.

I couldn't understand which lab is correct, so i checked at third different "lab C". Result was 15.2

If you look lab a and lab c, then you see that Total T is going from 19.5-15, which could be normal.
In this case i should probably add more testosterone or switch from 1x shot per week to 2x shots to have more stable blood level.

If you look at lab b only(day 5) and result 25, then you don't need any more testosterone.
I know that sometimes lab do mistakes and etc, but the problem i don't feel any improvements on T shots and considering to increase T or switch to T-gel, but don't want because of "lab b" result.

At the moment i switched to 40mg 2x per week schedule just to have more stable results.

I am bit confused and would be interesting to hear others opinions?

Day 1, injection

Day 2,

Day 3 (lab A)
Total T 19.5 nmol/l, range 5.5-27

Day 4

Day 5 (lab B)
Total T 25.07 nmol/l, range 5.6-30
SHBG 28.1 nmol/l, range 10-57
FSH <0.1 U/l 0.95-11.95

Day 6 (lab C)
Total T 15.2 nmol/l, range 5.2 - 25

Day 7

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Antanas Dzukas

Forgot to add. My SHBG went from 59 to 28, and FSH is <0.1 on TRT now.

It seem that "lab b" we can trust? :), because its shows enough T(25), decreased SHBG(due to endogenous T), and undetectable FSH.

I can't get sensitive estrogen test for male and free T or bio T in my country.

Antanas

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Anatanas

Are you on testosterone? Did you test at the same time of the day and same hours after last inyeccion?

The numbers are not too far and may account for inter (between several) and intra (within same) day variability, inter lab variability and intra test variability.

Antanas Dzukas

Yes, i am on Testosterone. I tested on different days but always in the morning.
All these tests made in the same week. Please check again my first post. Thanks

Anatanas

Are you on testosterone? Did you test at the same time of the day and same hours after last inyeccion?

The numbers are not too far and may account for inter (between several) and intra (within same) day variability, inter lab variability and intra test variability.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me