Sustanon 250 vs Cypionate Which causes less increase in Estradiol?

Buy Lab Tests Online

john mazura

Is it possible to do testosterone replacement without anastrozole? I haven't started yet. I am in Belize and pretty much on my own...I am way ahead of most doctors here on info re T replacement...I am 70 and well aware of the risks for an old timer...my main concerns hematocrit and estradiol...I was planning to try 100-150 mg cypionate as that is all that is available here and to monitor myself very carefully. Am doing PSA test now to see if I can go on. My question/concern is...I want to avoid anastrozole, if possible, I don't like what I read...can anyone do this on T alone...don't care about testicle size, baldness etc. I only want those great benefits of T so that the remainder of my life is better than it is now. A doctor just told me he has Sustanon 250 and told me to check it out...Would that increase estrogen less? ...for an old guy like me which way to go? Hope this doesn't come across as to ignorant... I need to be able to communicate openly and honestly with all of you...By the way no negative familial health history, pressure avg 120/70, cholesterol under 150...plant based diet, don't drink anymore, HIT training ala body By Science...this after a stroke 2 years ago.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

croaker24

John -

I'm not T expert and would defer to our gurus - but I've been on TRT (cypionate) for 8 months and have yet to have any need for any meds to control estradiol. My estradiol has stayed in the low 20's the entire time. I am on the 2x a week injection protocol, 50mg each injection. I'm in my mid 50's just so you know.

john mazura

That's good news...I want to do no other meds if possible...it took me a long time to accept the fact of supplementing T...but I believe...is the 2x per week for some safety concern?...100 per week would be the same w. less injection hassle? Thank you so much for your feedback.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
24 years on TRT and have never needed anastrozole. Mostly men using high doses of testosterone, men with liver dysfunction or obese men may have high estradiol.

Of course, the best way to know if you need anastrozole is getting on T injections for 6-8 weeks and then test your estradiol by ultrasensitive assay. You may not have that test available there.

Are you ever coming to the US?

I would start TRT and not worry about anastrozole for now.

john mazura

Nelson, thank you for your reply...I have read your book many times and researched this till I suffered "paralysis by analysis"! I am not obese but a small guy with 30 lbs still to loose...years of beer drinking, highly estrogenic, true? If no prostate problem, the wish is to try low dose therapy. I realized right away in studying this that monitoring this all very closely is the key to success. Am not sure I can even get the lab work here that I need...will find out this week. I do know a pharmacy here in Corozal has Cyp...and my doctor surprised me by showing me the Sustanon 250/Deca-Durabolin...this is bodybuilder stuff?...is the Sustanon something to consider? I have a friend here that is a supplier to pharmacies...am also just across border from Mexico, but don't relish constant trips to Chetumal for supplies. Also, the only Chiropractor in Belize is here (from Colorado) and has been on T seven years and has encouraged me to go for it. He has helped me with my mobility after the stroke...If you go down the list of low T indicators...I have every one! and I know this therapy will make a huge difference in the quality of my remaining years...have to be there for my little 9 year old daughter. Haven't been to the States in almost 20 years...am only on SS and can't afford not to live here! I am going to proceed as you suggested. I am so happy that I finally jumped into the forum today...wanted to contact you personally long ago...Feel like I am among friends on this forum...thank you so much! Will you get this?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me