hello all

Buy Lab Tests Online

capo937

I am 38 and have been on trt for 4 mos and just got my new blood work and my numbers are awesome! I am on 200mg test c /wk, 250 hcg 2x/wk, and .15/500 anastrozole and dhea daily. My t was way low (94) due to age and long acting narcotic methadone. After 4 mos its up to (1072) and I feel great! E2 is a bit high (40). I also am down to 17%bf from 31% in that short time. I just wanted to say hi and learn from you guys. Thanks,
J

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
If your E2 is on the "sensitive" platform, then 40 won't be too hard to reel back just a bit. 20-to-35 seems to be about the right range where most guys feel fine (again, based on Labcorp Sensitive 3-to-70 RR). Actually, for me, libido was always best in the 30-35 range ...

Being that you're 4 months in, will be looking forward to watching your program progress! You found the right community to be there with you as this develops.

capo937

Thanks Chris! It seems like guys here are on the same basic protocol give or take so I feel encouraged to have people with experience around.
My libido improved 100x in the last 4 mos. Both my gf and I are enjoying that.
I knew the methadone was killing my libido and my junk was useless! But I had zero clue that it was all due to low T. My body hair wasn't as thick either, didn't bother me, but she noticed. And noticed that I wasn't interested in sek. Thank God she stuck through it!

capo937

Correction... my E2 was 44 rather than the 40 in my OP. My doc increased my anastrozole though so should be ok. I was just going over my blood work to see what my hemocrit % was, it's a 47.1 at 4 mos of trt and it was a 41 prior to starting. I am not a candidate for blood donation due to my past drug use, and my.. uh.. prison tats :) I have a Dr that will write a perscription for draw and disposal but does anyone have experience with this being covered by insurance, or what the out of pocket would be?
J

I am 38 and have been on trt for 4 mos and just got my new blood work and my numbers are awesome! I am on 200mg test c /wk, 250 hcg 2x/wk, and .15/500 anastrozole and dhea daily. My t was way low (94) due to age and long acting narcotic methadone. After 4 mos its up to (1072) and I feel great! E2 is a bit high (40). I also am down to 17%bf from 31% in that short time. I just wanted to say hi and learn from you guys. Thanks,
J

Welcome to this forum. I think you put your question in the right place. I also join in this forum just want to learn more from other members.

-----------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale