Injections Every 3.5 days, when to blood test?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Warblade

My current protocol:

70mg Test Cypionate
500 UI HCG
No AI
Both injected on the same day every 3.5 days

I'm feeling some issues possibly relating to the fact that I had to switch my protocol around the holidays to 150mg test/1000IU once weekly. I was traveling and it was simply easier to leave the medicine at home and inject once a week.

I'm having trouble sleeping at night. Sometimes waking up between 2 to 4am and being WIDE awake. I typically sleep around 10 and get up at 5 or 6. Also my erections are not as full as they were when I first started TRT. Also no more morning wood.

I want to get a blood test, but by injecting every 3.5 days... when is the trough? When is the peak? Based on my protocol.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I would test anytime before any of the two injections.

It would be good to see your blood work.

Any stress, late work outs, extra caffeine, getting up to pee too frequently?

^^^^What he said!

Post blood work complete with labs and tell us your medical and personal history to get the best response from us!

Last edited by a moderator:

Warblade

Thanks for responding, Nelson. Here are my recent labs.

Testosterone, Serum 974
Free Testosterone (Direct) 19.3
Estradiol 33.8
PSA 1.3

That's all that was tested. The E2 test was not sensitive, so I will have to go back and probably retest that.

Another note is that I postponed my injection by a day because I couldn't get into the lab in time. I don't know if that drastically alters how the results are interpreted.

Warblade

To answer the previous questions, no real stress (I mean, I'm a dad of a 2 year old, but nothing I can't manage), caffeine is fairly normal a cup or two of coffee a day, I work out anywhere between 8am to 5pm and I don't pee too much at night. It's pretty rare that I have to wake up and go. I have, however, been waking up at night and finding that I can't go back to sleep. Or when I do sleep "through the nigh"t I'm not really sleeping well, actually remembering myself wake up to turn to a different position several times throughout the night.

I'm 36. In fairly good health. I work out 3-5 days a week. My bf percentage is under 15% for sure, maybe closer to 12%.

I just got off the phone with my doctor and he was concerned about my elevated PSA level. He's suggesting I take Saw Palmetto, which he had originally suggested I take but I didn't want to take it because it messed with DHT and I didn't want to mess with anything affecting DHT, as I had taken propecia (finasteride) for several years and that almost gave me erectile dysfunction.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching