Smokin Joe

Received my latest blood work from Defy as follows;
Total T 666-Range 348-1197
Free T 14.3/7.2-24
E-2 13.4/7.6-42.6
DHEA 57/71.6-375.4
LH .2/1.7-8.6
TSH 2.1/0450-4.50

This is the Ultra Sensitive test from Defy. First time having E-2 tested using this method.
I have always had low estrogen even before TRT, around 20. Also low DHEA is usually around 69-70.
I have read in the Forum that good E-2 for a guy on TRT is 20 to 35.
If so how do I get it to move up ?
I am on nothing but 60mg T Cyp weekly. No AI-No HCG yet but hopefully next week as I have my first Defy appointment Wednseday.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Well you are in good hands at Defy; I think very highly of them all.

It's hard to get E2 serum levels up with the exception of a larger single weekly does of Testosterone.

A single larger dose will increase aromatase synthesis thereby increasing E2 levels.

60 mg of Test Cyp a week is probably at the lowest effective level for TRT to be honest.

You have room to move up so if I were you I'd ask Dr. Saya if you could move up to 100 mg per week using one injection.

This will get your Testosterone levels up to a higher better level and help to bring up Estrogen at the same time.

I don't think you will get much resistance if you ask based on this premiss to be honest.

As for DHEA start supplementing with 50 mg of both DHEA and Pregnenolone each and every morning; it's just good for you for a ton of anti aging and health reasons. Make sure what you buy is micronized and slow release; you can find both here and it's pharmacy grade to boot: www.dhea.com

Smokin Joe

Thanks Gene. I'm not sure I can stand 100 mg a week right now.
I've got some prostate issues going on right now that I'm not quite sure of. Latest PSA at 2.8 included in this blood work but I can tell from the inflammation at the site, it's driving me crazy. I've had bacterial prostatitis only once in which my PSA spiked. Not so this time.
I was at 80 mg per week and my T went to 1052. Don't know E-2 as my Doc does not check it.
Anyway I'll try the DHEA and Pregnenolone for results.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me