Mixed Pregnyl (HCG)

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jonsson

Ampoules are single dose containers, so they can not be stored for later use once the neck is broken. This is why the manufacturer included a preservative-free diluent.

Thanks Empower!

Had not meant to store an opened ampoule in the fridge, but three syringes filled with 500iu each. Would that work?
I had to dose that 500iu eod instead of 1500iu twice a week to lower E2.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Since you will be reconstituting with a preservative-free diluent, it is not recommended to store the excess medication in a syringe. If the diluent was Bacteriostatic Water I would be more comfortable with the drug being stored in a syringe. I would purchase lyophilized HCG that comes in a vial with Bacteriostatic Water for Reconstitution in the future. IMG_0326.jpg

Jonsson

Hi Empower!

Where I live (northern eourope) there is only pregnyl in ampoule, 1500IU or 5000IU and these are for fertility problems. I can buy empty vials and bacteriostatic water, but only at the black market i think. But I hold on to check if it is possible to buy it in the pharmacy so i can mix it in empty vials.

And we only have two choises of testosteron, gel or Nebido.
And it seems that Nebido is not working so well. Have read about many people in my country who are treated with Nebido who crashes at the end before the next injection, they may also go and give blood quite often. High E2 those first few weeks that will be difficult to treat when the levels go up and down.

Hydranted

What is the consensus on when to inject hCG while on TRT? Some say on days 5 and 6 before the weekly test injection. Others seem to prefer that the doses are spaced out a bit more between injections.

Which have you found to be more effective?

Hydranted

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching