Injecting wrong dose??

Buy Lab Tests Online
Ok. I am feeling like an idiot. A long while back I did the math and calculated that using an insulin syringe (marked in units) and using T Cyp with 200mg/ml that 1 unit on the syringe would equal one mg of T. For instance if I was going to inject 50mg, then I would inject 50 units......

I just redid the math. I am coming up with that I need to inject half of what I was doing. For instance, if I want 50mg of test then I only need to inject 25mg.

Someone please let me know if my new conversions and calculations are correct!!!!!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
1 CC is 1 ML which is equal to 200 mg of Test Cyp in a 2000 MG/10 ML vial.

To get 200 mg of Test in one injection pull to 1 ML mark on the pin.

To get 100 mg of Test in one injection pull to 50 ML mark on the pin (half way)

And on and on...

Thanks Gene. Yep, I've been doing it wrong and thought my math was right this time around, but after doing it wrong for 2 years it sent my head spinning!!

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Yep, you were injecting 100 mg per injection not 50 mg.

How were you able to get your prescription refilled as you were going through it at twice the speed?

I think because it worked out that I didn't feel right on the full dose (which with my miscalculation would have been 200mg) so I was taking half that. It worked out right for the script. Plus, recently I have been doing a combo of 10mg cream a day (for DHT) and injections of 20cc per week. i thought my injections were 20 mg each but turns out they were 40mg. I have felt good on that regimen though and my doctor is fine with mixing the two forms of delivery.

D

DeMegaMan619

You guys just blew my mind. Regarding an insulin syringe, I have 1cc 100 unit syringes. I know you guys were talking about testosterone but how does this work out in regards to HCG. I am prescribed 500IUs of hCG 3x/week in addition to 200mg of test cyp/week. That would be half of the 1cc syringe for the HCG, correct?

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
You guys just blew my mind. Regarding an insulin syringe, I have 1cc 100 unit syringes. I know you guys were talking about testosterone but how does this work out in regards to HCG. I am prescribed 500IUs of hCG 3x/week in addition to 200mg of test cyp/week. That would be half of the 1cc syringe for the HCG, correct?

No. It depends upon how much Bac water you use to reconstitute the HCG will determine how much volume you need to reach 500 iu.

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
If you have a 5,000iu vial of HCG, this is what I suggest ... Reconstitute it with 2ml of Bac Water. Then, on the insulin syringe you will have 250iu for each .10cc that you pull. 10 = 250iu, 20 = 500iu, ... etc. That's just my .02 for what I like, but you and your doctor like a ton of water, by all means reconstitute whatever way works best for you.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me