Low T

Buy Lab Tests Online

timo69

Hi guys! I am a 45 yr old male.I have no thyroid gland and take 0.15mg eltroxin daily for the last 12 yrs as I had Graves disease. Started feeling really down and tired around 4 yrs ago. Doctors put it down to stress and insomnia and put me on cilift and alzam. Eventually after chasing my tail, I asked my last doctor to do bloods. The results came in April: Total Test 3.9nmol/l SHBG 8.6 nmol/l Free Testos Calc 126pmol/l. The doctor suggested Nebido, had the shot and then 6 weeks later had the next shot. Had bloods again in July Total test 16.9 SHBG 17.4 Free Testos calc 480. A few days later I felt better, this lasted for 4 days and then the crash. The 12 week cycle did not apply to me, I needed around an 8 week cycle which made me realise it's safer to have 2 injections a week rather so I don't experience that drop ever again. We started on Enanthate 1ml at 300mg/ml.Mondays and Thursdays. Three weeks later I feel no gains. The 10 mls enanth is finished and I will be starting Cyp and Prop 1ml/ 300mg shots twice a week. Feeling rather desperate as my energy levels are so run down. Would you suggest rest in this period as well?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

timo69

Thanks guys, will use the list you gave me and try get all the results prior to returning. Going to see the Urologist on Monday.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me