Different oils for Testosterone Proprionate

Buy Lab Tests Online

JIMO

Hey guys I've been on HRT for over 12 years. Tried just about everything. So far the best test for me is Enanthate. It seems to be smoother for me than Cypionate. I have very low SHBG. Usually around 10 or 11. To help counter act this I take a small injection eod or sometimes ed. If I go e3d or more I get a spike that causes havoc with estrogen issues. I also take arimidex but would really like to find a way to titrate off.
My thoughts are to switch to Test Proprionate. It has such a short half life that I believe I can eliminate my use of arimidex. I know most of you guys like cyp and don't mind supplementing with arimidex but I don't.
My questions are does any one know of a compound pharmacy that can compound the above test? I've read that ethyl oleate is the best solvent to mix with prop to ease the sting of the agent.
I have also seen on Empower's website that they mix their prop with cotton seed oil. unfortunately I'm slightly allergic to this oil. Was wondering if they may mix it in sesame seed or grape seed oil or even ethyl oleate. Let me know what you guys think about my above statements.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Hey guys I've been on HRT for over 12 years. Tried just about everything. So far the best test for me is Enanthate. It seems to be smoother for me than Cypionate. I have very low SHBG. Usually around 10 or 11. To help counter act this I take a small injection eod or sometimes ed. If I go e3d or more I get a spike that causes havoc with estrogen issues. I also take arimidex but would really like to find a way to titrate off.
My thoughts are to switch to Test Proprionate. It has such a short half life that I believe I can eliminate my use of arimidex. I know most of you guys like cyp and don't mind supplementing with arimidex but I don't.
My questions are does any one know of a compound pharmacy that can compound the above test? I've read that ethyl oleate is the best solvent to mix with prop to ease the sting of the agent.
I have also seen on Empower's website that they mix their prop with cotton seed oil. unfortunately I'm slightly allergic to this oil. Was wondering if they may mix it in sesame seed or grape seed oil or even ethyl oleate. Let me know what you guys think about my above statements.

What is your allergic reaction to this cottonseed oil? What happens when you come in contact with it?

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Men on low dose T with injection frequencies of more than once per week do not anastrozole unless you they happen to have liver problems.

50 mg of T twice per week could never increase estradiol to concerning levels (remember to use the ultrasensitive assay)

I hate testosterone propionate. The injection hurts and I feel a rush right away with increased blood pressure. Too much too fast. I have not seen estradiol data for propionate but I would bet it is worse that enanthate and cypionate's.

I would not switch. I would also like to know how much anastrozole you are using and how high your estradiol is via ultrasensitive testing.

Low estradiol can cause bone and cognitive loss, fat gain and ED.

JIMO

Thanks for the advice Nelson.

Crossfitter, I just have a lot more site inflammation with Cypionate than Enanthate. Not for sure if its an allergy or what.

Still curious on the above question though about the different preparations of Proprionate, especially from our friends over at Empower pharmacy.

bruin

I use a combination of Cyp and Prop..........called Bi-Testosterone from CHJ Compounding Specialty in CA, nice stuff, smooth, no bump. I think the 2 different qualities of each balance each other out. Duane

JIMO

I use a combination of Cyp and Prop..........called Bi-Testosterone from CHJ Compounding Specialty in CA, nice stuff, smooth, no bump. I think the 2 different qualities of each balance each other out. Duane

That sounds like a good combination. How often to you have to inject and how much? What is the percentage of the above to agents? Thanks man

bruin

my dose is .5 ml weekly, to which I then split in 2 admin a week, site like quad, glute IM, or sub q mid section or upper leg.

Don't know the exact combo of ea agent, I think I used to but cant remember but Ill check it out and get back to you. Oh and it is very reasonable $75.

JIMO

That's awesome. I like the idea of the different esters. I appreciate your help on this.

my dose is .5 ml weekly, to which I then split in 2 admin a week, site like quad, glute IM, or sub q mid section or upper leg.

Don't know the exact combo of ea agent, I think I used to but cant remember but Ill check it out and get back to you. Oh and it is very reasonable $75.

bruin

this just in.......the T mix is: Cyp / 2g and Prop / 0.5g.

Cyp is the long acting and is balanced out by the fast acting Prop.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me