New Sub Q Site

Buy Lab Tests Online

Smokin Joe

I have been using the abdominal area for sub q injections for a while and now I am ready to rotate to a new area.
My question is is it ok to use the 25 gauge x 5/8" needle in the upper quad ? Also is it still a straight 90 degree injection or do I pinch the skin up??

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
If your doing quad shots it wont be SubQ, it will be in the muscle. I use 5/8' as well for quads. I have been doing quads until recently moving to SubQ. On quads I didnt pinch the skin up but 90 degrees middle 3rd of the quad. Like the video on the site. :) I had to watch for veins; it seems I have a lot that I kept hitting.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I use a 27 gauge 1/2 inch syringe (I get them here: http://www.otcwholesale.com/easytouch-71501.html ) and inject into the muscle at 90 degrees. No pain, no bleeding!

50 mg of testosterone cypionate plus 500 IU of HCG in the same syringe twice per week. Only two injections per week. It may not be optimal but it will for sure allow me to have great compliance.

90 degree injection.jpg

bruin

I seem to go in patterns where I will have no site reactions for awhile, then BAM in sub q regardless of area, lots of bruising. I alternate with 25g in upper/inner quad,

I watched Nelsons video, and did the combo ( t/hcg ) admin in delt and had an issue with the oil water composition and expelling air from the syringe, but is was my first time. Nelson make it look very easy, but he has been doing this for awhile. practice.

Nathan

I use a 27 gauge 1/2 inch syringe (I get them here: http://www.otcwholesale.com/easytouch-71501.html ) and inject into the muscle at 90 degrees. No pain, no bleeding!

50 mg of testosterone cypionate plus 500 IU of HCG in the same syringe twice per week. Only two injections per week. It may not be optimal but it will for sure allow me to have great compliance.

Nelson, first thank you. I've been looking for needles exactly like that.

Second, I've always heard definitely not to inject both T and HcG in the same needle as one is water soluble and the other is oil based and not good to try to mix?

D

DeMegaMan619

Second, I've always heard definitely not to inject both T and HcG in the same needle as one is water soluble and the other is oil based and not good to try to mix?

I was curious about that as well.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
HCG does not mix with testosterone cypionate or enanthate since HCG is water soluble and T is formulated in oil. The two compounds stay separated in the syringe.

I have seen no difference in efficacy between my new method (two combined injections) and my old method (4 separate injections). Simplicity always wins in the long run when it comes to adherence to a long term therapy. Believe me, I have been taking several meds for 30 years to stay alive. Pill and injection burden can eventually lead to pill or injection fatigue that can play a nasty game in your mind.

Nelson, first thank you. I've been looking for needles exactly like that.

I'm glad I found these syringes. I think my Dr and Pharmacy think I am abusing the Test Cyp. I got a 10mL vial and for some reason, I attribute it to loosing so much on the syringes that I use, I am almost done with it.....

10ml @ .4ml/week should last me for about 10 or so weeks. I cant believe I'm on week 7 and am almost done with the Test!

Last edited:

bruin

I took the draw syringe and drained it and found that there was 3 units that I was extracting of residual T, that I would have otherwise thrown out.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Bulldog:
Yes.

50 mg of testosterone is 0.25 cc

500 IU of HCG is 0.25 cc also if you use 5.5 ml of bacteriostatic water to reconstitute 11,000 IU of HCG.

I load the testosterone first and then the HCG. They do not mix.

Two combined injections per week. Easy, practical and painless with a 27 gauge 1/2 inch syringe injected at 90 degrees on shoulders.

I made a video but it sucked in quality, so I deleted it.

I will be making 20 - 3 min videos in two weeks about all kinds of tips for you guys when I visit my professional video friend.

I apologize I have been absent for a week (vacation time).

Bulldog:
Yes.

50 mg of testosterone is 0.25 cc

500 IU of HCG is 0.25 cc also if you use 5.5 ml of bacteriostatic water to reconstitute 11,000 IU of HCG.

I load the testosterone first and then the HCG. They do not mix.

Two combined injections per week. Easy, practical and painless with a 27 gauge 1/2 inch syringe injected at 90 degrees on shoulders.

I made a video but it sucked in quality, so I deleted it.

I will be making 20 - 3 min videos in two weeks about all kinds of tips for you guys when I visit my professional video friend.

I apologize I have been absent for a week (vacation time).

Can one give the above combined injection at other sites like thigh and Gluteal (Buttocks) region ?? or is it effective only in the shoulders (Deltoid) ??

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me