Muscle Egg: Quick expiration??

Buy Lab Tests Online

DHM

Reading Nelson's review, I went to MaxMuscle to pickup a few flavors. Sales associate said they no longer carry it due to quick expirations once the jug is open. Has this been a deal breaker for previous users?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I consume mine within 6 days and never had problems with food poisoning.

You can also use pasteurized egg whites sold cheaply at any grocery store. I like Muscle Egg since it has a nice flavor and I can drink it straight without needing to mix it with anything for flavor.

DHM

Exactly Nelson, I wanted to try the flavored versions for shakes and what not.

Think Ill just order a small mix and match batch. Thanks for the insight Nelson!

I usually order Muscle egg from the company and have not had any problem, it is a quick and easy low fat protein source. a bit over a week ago however i stopped at a store and picked up a gallon because i was out. I thawed it the way i always do, and went on to drinking 1 or 2 cups a day. last tuesday i started having diarreha, i thought it was the niacin i was taking.. still not sure what is causing it..it has been almost a week.. yesterday i was getting better and after the gym i had a cup of musle eggs, and last nite and today i had really bad diarrhea.. i think it may be the muscle egg - but never had this problem before.. i guess the only way to find out is to stop taking the Muscle egg for a few days, i also stopped the niacin. stomach has been messed up for almost a week..no fun!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me