Did you know that up to 5% of men over 40 and up to 25% of men in their mid-60s have a problem called erectile dysfunction (ED)? But it’s important to keep in mind that even though older men may need more stimulation to get and keep erections, ED is not a normal part of getting older and shouldn’t be taken for granted. You can read about Trimix injections dosage forums.
Obesity, diabetes, heart disease, low testosterone, high prolactin, low thyroid function, atherosclerosis, high blood pressure or cholesterol, metabolic syndrome, Parkinson’s disease, stress, sadness, and medication side effects are some of the factors that can contribute to ED. By treating ED, normal, healthy blood flow can be brought back to the penis, and erections can go back to how they were before.
Trimix is a medication that can be used to treat ED. It is a mix of three drugs: alprostadil, which makes more prostaglandin; papaverine, which opens up blood vessels and brings more blood to the penis; and phentolamine, which helps treat high blood pressure, which is a major cause of ED. The three drugs work together to relax the smooth muscles of the penis, bring more blood to the penis, stop blood from leaving the penis, and make it harder to keep an erection.
Trimix is injected straight into the penis with a small needle. It works quickly, usually within 5–10 minutes, and in up to 80% of men. The average time of an erection is about 30 minutes, but this can vary from person to person. The first amount can be anywhere from 0.05 cc to 0.2 cc, and it can be slowly raised until the desired effect is reached. But it’s important to talk to a doctor before taking Trimix and only use it the way they tell you to.
Trimix is an efficient way to treat erectile dysfunction (ED), but it can cause side effects like priapism (a long-lasting erection), pain, bleeding, infection, scarring, and a curved penis. You can reduce these risks by using the right injection method, giving the right amount, keeping the penis clean, and switching injection sites.
Overall, Trimix is a good way to treat ED because it can improve blood flow to the penis and make erections harder and last longer. It’s important to use it under a doctor’s supervision and to know what risks and side effects it might have.
This clinical video is for educational purposes only to help men who have their first prescription of TRIMIX and have never injected this ED drug before. Please read the disclaimer before watching.
This instructional video provides a comprehensive guide for administering your first Trimix injection. Before beginning, it’s important to watch our videos on how to mix and store your medication and how to prepare for the injection. Here’s a step-by-step process:
- Gather Your Materials: Collect everything you’ll need and place it on a table near the chair or bed where you’ll be sitting for the injection.
- Hand Hygiene: Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water, ensuring they are completely dry.
- Preparing the Vial: Clean the top of the Trimix vial with an alcohol swab and let it air dry before inserting the needle.
- Prepare the Injection Site: Wipe the area with an alcohol swab. Hold the syringe horizontally, remove the needle cover, and place it on the table.
- Drawing the Medication: Remove the cap from the syringe and draw up an amount of air equal to the medication dose. Insert the needle into the vial’s rubber stopper, inject the air, then turn the vial and syringe upside down to draw the recommended dosage. Gently tap the syringe and expel any air bubbles.
- Injection Posture: Sit upright or slightly reclined for the injection.
- Performing the Injection: Stretch the head of the penis lengthwise for a clear view of the injection site. Inject Trimix into the corpora cavernosa, avoiding visible blood vessels. After injecting, discard the used syringe in a sharps container; do not reuse it.
- Timing and Dosage: Trimix should start working within 5 to 20 minutes, with effects lasting about an hour. Avoid increasing the dose too quickly or exceeding the prescribed amount, as this may cause priapism (an erection lasting more than 4 hours). If you experience such an erection, seek medical attention immediately.
- Safety Precautions:
- Wait at least 24 hours between injections.
- Do not use Trimix more than three times a week.
- According to your doctor’s advice, store mixed Trimix in the refrigerator and be mindful of its shelf life.
- For extended shelf life, you can store Trimix in the freezer. If so, thaw it at room temperature before use and avoid using any external heat sources like microwaves or hot water for thawing.
Remember, always check with your medical provider for personalized advice and follow their instructions carefully.
For more information about TRIMIX: Penis Injections for Hard Erections: TRIMIX