Newbie wanting to try hCG

Buy Lab Tests Online

Roadkill

Hi guys, been lurking around trying to learn for a bit. I started on TRT originally about a year ago and then started researching as I was being told different things by different people. I stopped until I felt like I knew more and found a doctor that was known for hormone therapy in the area. Still not quite sure on what's right for me and don't think that my doctor is much help. Got started back on TRT about a month and a half ago and currently I'm on 100mg testosterone cypionate a week and 300mg DIM daily. I asked about HCG and/or arimidex but was told I didn't need either at this point. Concerned about testicular atrophy and haven't quite felt "better" yet but I know it could take a little longer. I've posted my first 3 blood draws below but I honestly don't know how to read most of it.

Attachments

• Blood work.pdf
    2.8 MB · Views: 150
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Well your Free T levels are low, you need more Total T in order to increase Free T and you need to get it to high normal ranges or higher. Your SHBG is likely very high and is binding up the majority of your testosterone. Total T is bound to SHBG and isn't bioavailable, Free T is what your body needs.

You will need Total T levels in the supraphysiological ranges if you hope to ever have healthy Free T levels which your current doctor may not be able to accommodate if under insurance. The insurance companies are very strict about keeping patients <800 ng/dL.

Hemoglobin is low because Free T is low. Men have sought TRT for Free T levels higher than yours, I have symptoms with Free T at 16 pg/mL (ranges 6.8-21.5 pg/mL).

Thyroid levels look great, T4 midrange and Free T3 slightly above midrange.

Last edited:

Roadkill

I plan on setting up a consult with one of the doctors listed in the forums. Probably Defy Medical. I definitely need to learn more about what all these specific numbers mean. I've seen a change in my body physically for sure but I also went from not working out at all to working out minimum 3 days a week for 3 hours each day.

Systemlord

I plan on setting up a consult with one of the doctors listed in the forums. Probably Defy Medical. I definitely need to learn more about what all these specific numbers mean. I've seen a change in my body physically for sure but I also went from not working out at all to working out minimum 3 days a week for 3 hours each day.

Definitely a good option, you can't go wrong with Defy Medical.

Vince

Super Moderator
These are the labs before you started trt, so it will tell you too much. You did have the wrong estrogen test, you need the sensitive test for men. Sensitive LC/MS/MS. I agree your thyroid looks excellent.

Roadkill

These are the labs before you started trt, so it will tell you too much. You did have the wrong estrogen test, you need the sensitive test for men. Sensitive LC/MS/MS. I agree your thyroid looks excellent.

The first 3 pages are from before but pages 4 and 5 are after I started treatment.

Roadkill

Just following up with my most recent labs. This is after approximately 4 months of TRT. Haven't been able to set up with Defy yet but my Dr did agree that my levels are still too low and bumped me up a little. I asked for the sensitive estradiol test but she didn't seem to know what I was talking about. Also said I didn't need HCG. Hopefully I can get with defy soon.

Attachments

• 20190708215253_001(1).pdf
    687.3 KB · Views: 128

Vince

Super Moderator
I don't feel any different but I've gotten comments about my physique. Again though, I went from not working out at all to working out 2-3 hours a day 3 days a week.
Two to three hours a day workout. It sounds like you're overdoing it. I can get an awesome workout in 45 minutes. Heavyweights and lots of reps. Don't need to go 2 or 3 hours.

Roadkill

Two to three hours a day workout. It sounds like you're overdoing it. I can get an awesome workout in 45 minutes. Heavyweights and lots of reps. Don't need to go 2 or 3 hours.
I recently got hired on with the fire department. It's somewhat of a requirement. It's not a full effort session the whole time but it does get intense at moments.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me