Irritability and anxiety

fifty

Thread starter #41
FWIW, 250iu 3x/wk gives me the same testicular size than 500iu 2x/wk did. I would not be surprised if 250iu once a week would do the job as well.

Skimmed the thread. Elevated H/H makes me irritable/anxious. The nurses pulling my blood told me it's common for people to feel relaxed after getting the blood pulled. You can get a double-red procedure where two pints are removed, centrifuged in a machine, then plasma and saline are added back.

My doc says HGB 15.5 is optimal.

fifty

Thread starter #44
Yes pretty much normal TRT size.

I have given blood probably 3 times within 8 months. It was one of the reasons I lowered my dose 15% which seemed to help.

fifty

Thread starter #45
For an equivalent trough (slightly lower than your 80mg E3.5D trough) maybe try lowering it as low as like 40mg MWF? Anything much higher on MWF will likely put your trough higher for most of the week than it was on your 80mg E3.5D protocol. At 54mg MWF it's probably way higher throughout the week, which would explain why you're feeling better at the lowest point.
Had defy consult today and that is what they recommended. 40mg mwf. Also 250hcg .125 ai.

Thread starter #46
I continue to feel not good. Only time I feel ok is at least 48hrs+ after my doses. Felt good day 3 e3.5d. Feel ok on Sunday of MWF doses.

I’m considering just going e3.5 days with my mwf dose. If that doesn’t work I’m probably coming off. It’s getting to be a beatdown at this point.

TruT is 50% over the top range at 49 so cutting by another 1/3 makes sense in my head.

Last edited:
Thread starter #47
I was feeling pretty bad today. Just tired and zoned out. Recently added 25mg dhea mornings.

So i ran a test and free t ultrafiltration and free e2 to see where things sit when I’m feeling quite off.

Blood testing in this era is like trying to date a bikini model during ww2 with hand written letters when I’m out of country instead of just instagramming today.

I was feeling pretty bad today. Just tired and zoned out. Recently added 25mg dhea mornings.

So i ran a test and free t ultrafiltration and free e2 to see where things sit when I’m feeling quite off.

Blood testing in this era is like trying to date a bikini model during ww2 with hand written letters when I’m out of country instead of just instagramming today.
I see you have a good sense of humor which is a good sign!

Changing protocol, including dropping an ai, is going to have some effects. 1 or 4 weeks in things are not settled in. Best thing I ever did was drop my ai, but I decreased it over a very long period of time. Took it as needed when I had high e2 symptoms, but it was less and less and less frequent over many months. Best protocol I change I’ve done, and I’ve experimented more than most over 4 years.

Thread starter #50
Thanks for the comments guys.

My e2 situation is confusing because originally pre trt my shbg was 70s and my e2 was 22.
Now my shbg is under 45 and e2 is 35+ with anastrozole .125 3x per week. I had recently added 25mg dhea since my last labs and am taking hcg as usual. Lots of variables.

Thanks for the comments guys.

My e2 situation is confusing because originally pre trt my shbg was 70s and my e2 was 22.
Now my shbg is under 45 and e2 is 35+ with anastrozole .125 3x per week. I had recently added 25mg dhea since my last labs and am taking hcg as usual. Lots of variables.
I suffered from anxiety before TRT for which I take Klonopin. When I was put on TRT my doctor did not take away my anti anxiety medication. I haven’t had any problems with anxiety while on TRT. Do you think your anxiety isn’t TRT related? Speaking for myself as a chronic anxiety suffering person, life is not worth living that way. I had to stop TRT cold turkey and I didn’t have anxiety issues either. I will go back on TRT as soon as possible without fear of anxiety. That part of my body chemistry is under control.