Hello! Looking for TRT doctor that takes insurance

Buy Lab Tests Online

revvy1337

My name is Eric. I have been ghost watching this forum for several days just lurking but I took the plunge today to sign up. I'm 32 years old, a father of four (10, 7, 4, and 9 months), and I have been married for 10 years. I work as a LPN (just 1 more class and I can apply to RN school). I'm currently taking a sabbatical from school. I own 2 huge American Guinea Hog females (pigs) that make me happy.

Anyway, in February I went to my primary practitioner who is a NP with complaints of fatigue and depressive symptoms. She ordered a full Thyroid panel, Testosterone panels, CMP, BMP, A1c, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D. My T level with just 1 test was 225. The good news is we are actually neighbors so she knows me very well and my family. We communicate quite often and I feel comfortable with the care I have been receiving but as a GP she isn't completely at ease with male hormone issues (I was referred to an Endocrinologist in Richmond, IN). I am thinking he should be ok I guess he has a few PubMed articles in his name (more smart than the average Endo??).

As a LPN (it stands for Low Paid Nurse) I don't have a whole lot of finances to pay out of pocket for everything. I have Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield. Are there any physicians that do allow insurance? Also, even though I have four children I don't think my wife and I are ready to give up whatever fertility I still have. Ideas? I live in Indiana.

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale