Testosterone Doctors in New Zealand

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
That just tells me that NZ is where the US was 20 years ago. Things changed in the US because doctors and patients fought it. That is what true activism does. But in this field you have to be armed with data to make change happen. Write a good letter than we can help you edit here to send to all decision makers at Medsafe and the Ministry of Health.

Many men fear that if they take the lead in their countries, they or their doctors may become targets. I do not think that is an unfounded fear, but for the good of all men in New Zealand it has to be done.

The good thing is that you can quote guidelines from the US and the UK. May be the folks at BalanceMyHormones.co.uk can help since the UK is coming out of the dark ages on the subject of TRT management.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Powerdome

Some of these tests are pricey!

Free Test is $80. Doesn't say you need permission? Man this is going to get $$$ being back home.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
For any one interested in NZ TRT Dr‘s there is also a facebook list.

Seems crazy not to share information, so here is a LINK
Yes! You boys need to organize yourself. You should also advocate for your health system to cover and allow therapeutic phlebotomies. I have a client in NZ that has had it rough!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me