What dosage of testosterone/HCG is needed to affect libido?

Buy Lab Tests Online

AJMorgan

I got on testosterone therapy in February and the effects were unnoticeable for about 2 weeks. Then my libido exploded. After getting my bloodwork done (after starting therapy)...I was told my reading was too high and my doctor lowered the dosage. The original dosage was 100mg 2x per week. Ive had it lowered from 100 to 90 to 80 in the last 4 months. The symptoms I went to the doctor for in the first place have returned.
My original reading (before testosterone) was 299. After 5 weeks of therapy it was 1239. The difference was exceptionally noticeable. I felt great. The doctor lowered to 90mg 2x a week. Libido went down.

My testosterone level was still too high after another 3 months (1190). The doctor lowered to 80mg 2x a week. I have not had a reading since but my libido is non-existent as it was before and all the original symptoms have returned.

My bloodwork has been excellent in all other measurements except hermatocrit. The doctor offered a script on HCG and I am now taking that with testosterone. Its been less than a week on HCG but I feel no different. Should I continue with HCG or would my lowered dosage testosterone injections be the culprit?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Treating a number on a test vs treating the patient and symptoms, this is an example of that, you have to find to an extent your own place where you feel good, and it may be > 1200 total for you. Many guys don't feel really good til they get >1000.

Vince

Super Moderator
I would be nice to see all your labs. I inject 500iu of HCG every 3 1/2 days and like the results it give me.

AJMorgan

I would be nice to see all your labs. I inject 500iu of HCG every 3 1/2 days and like the results it give me.

How long did it take for you to feel results with HCG? It took me abot 2 weeks to start feeling better after starting on testosterone. The doctor prescribed me 600iu of HCG which includes B12 in the vial.

AJMorgan

You were right.

Treating a number on a test vs treating the patient and symptoms, this is an example of that, you have to find to an extent your own place where you feel good, and it may be > 1200 total for you. Many guys don't feel really good til they get >1000.

I addressed the very comment you said with my doctor and she took me back to the original dose of 200mg per week. I am feeling better.

Murderface

Exactly. I feel good around 1000. My first reading was 1500, a bit jittery and paranoid at this level.
I've dipped to around 800 at month 3 on Testopel, so going in next week for next pellet insertion.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me