Split dose (2x weekly) and blood draw timing

Buy Lab Tests Online

jsr0367

About 4 weeks ago I went to 2x weekly split dose of Cyp. My doctor told me to always inject weekly so he can test at the trough. He does not know I am doing 2x weekly (50%). When I was on .75mls/150mg per week I was finding I would feel crummy by the 5th day. After splitting the dose I feel more consistent.

How should I handle my blood work draw?

Thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
About 4 weeks ago I went to 2x weekly split dose of Cyp. My doctor told me to always inject weekly so he can test at the trough. He does not know I am doing 2x weekly (50%). When I was on .75mls/150mg per week I was finding I would feel crummy by the 5th day. After splitting the dose I feel more consistent.

How should I handle my blood work draw?

Thanks.

Test at trough just like before. I imagine you're doing one morning and one night so just get tests on the morning before injecting.

madman

Super Moderator
Injecting twice weekly will cause you to have lower peaks and higher troughs as your blood levels should be more stable on twice weekly splitting dose ( less test being injected ) as oppose to once weekly at 150mg you would have a higher peak at that dose during the first few days and 7 days later before next injection a lower trough reading. By splitting your dose and injecting more frequently you will attain more consistent levels and a better overall trough reading.

If anything it'll appear on paper that you're doing pretty with good numbers, if you time it right. Assuming you're E3.5D Mon/Thurs, I would ONLY test on the Mon AM at say 8 and then do your shot. Probably the best way to not have any surprises in your lab results for the trough vs a weekly setup/

CoastWatcher

Wll this be your first follow-up test? Do you have trough values from your time injecting weekly? If so, we're they solid or less than stellar? You are absolutely on target in modifying your protocol as you did, I only raise these questions in the event you may surprise yourself and your doctor with the results.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me