Food allergy testing

Buy Lab Tests Online

LTChris

Any one have experience/suggestions on being tested for food allergies? A lot of tests out there. I am not sure what to go with.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
High fat low carb. About 45-50grams carbs. 155grams protein

Could be possible that your body has a hard time digesting LCFA (long chain fatty acids), could try replacing with pure MCT oil to see if you notice any difference. You still should go for testing regarding your GI health. As far as proteins if you are eating mostly whole food sources such as chicken/beef/fish/pork/seafood most would not experience any issues unless your digestive system is not functioning optimally (enzyme/hydrochloric acid issues).Usually milk proteins whey/egg whites and especially casein are the culprits when it comes to protein sources. Also if you are not having regular bowel movements than one could definitely get backed up and it would easily cause bloating/constipation/fatigue. Hope that you are getting enough fiber from your 45-50 grams carbs/day. One does not need a lot of fiber but a certain amount(mainly from vegetable/fruit sources not grains) is healthy for the digestive track.

CoastWatcher

As your discovering, as all of us who went down this road discovered, food sensitivity/food allergy testing requires patience. I wish you the best.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me