Daily Injections of Testosterone

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vince

Super Moderator
It sounds like more members are injecting testosterone daily. It seems like it would be a tough protocol to follow. I was wondering, do the benefits of injecting daily really outweigh the disadvantages?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

I am likely not a good example being an outlier, but in my case I am about to go back to every 3.5 days after daily injections for the last 18 months as I can feel no difference and even though I have severely low SHBG, I don't seem to clear Testosterone much if any faster than the average guy. Its only 5 minutes a day to do the shot so its not that burdensome, but if it offers no benefits then it would just be simpler to go back to every 3.5 days.

Vince

Super Moderator
I am likely not a good example being an outlier, but in my case I am about to go back to every 3.5 days after daily injections for the last 18 months as I can feel no difference and even though I have severely low SHBG, I don't seem to clear Testosterone much if any faster than the average guy. Its only 5 minutes a day to do the shot so its not that burdensome, but if it offers no benefits then it would just be simpler to go back to every 3.5 days.

What's your protocol for daily injections. Do you use subQ, shallow IM or IM.

CoastWatcher

Daily injections, for nearly two years, have been integrated into my morning in such a way that it doesn't impact/impede my life at all. Adopted initially as a means of controlling my estradiol without an AI, I have come to value the fact that not only is e2 stable, but it has created (near) steady-state testosterone levels. That means my libido, energy, and focus/concentration are everything I hoped they'd be when I initiated TRT.

That said, most men certainly don't need to adopt a daily protocol - but in my case it's worth a few minutes a day.

daily is an easy compliance item for me, hit it just out of the shower and away I go. Low SHBG drove me here, plus an E problem that wasn't solved by daily's but I prefer this protocol anyway.

Vince

Super Moderator
Daily injections, for nearly two years, have been integrated into my morning in such a way that it doesn't impact/impede my life at all. Adopted initially as a means of controlling my estradiol without an AI, I have come to value the fact that not only is e2 stable, but it has created (near) steady-state testosterone levels. That means my libido, energy, and focus/concentration are everything I hoped they'd be when I initiated TRT.

That said, most men certainly don't need to adopt a daily protocol - but in my case it's worth a few minutes a day.

CW, what's your protocol and method of injections.

Vince

Super Moderator
daily is an easy compliance item for me, hit it just out of the shower and away I go. Low SHBG drove me here, plus an E problem that wasn't solved by daily's but I prefer this protocol anyway.

Vince, what's your protocol and method of injections.

ERO

What's your protocol for daily injections. Do you use subQ, shallow IM or IM.

I do shallow IM in the shoulders, alternating shoulders and moving around the general area. Like I say, I would be happy to keep doing it as its quick and easy - just that in my case anyway, I can feel no difference whatsoever.

Vince

Super Moderator
Vince Carter uses 28mg and CW only 16mg, a big difference.
ERO, what amount of testosterone do use daily.

Jason Sypolt

Administrator
I've been doing daily since November and I think it's great. The larger the dose of T Cyp I was prescribed, the lower I would end up in lab results. I have so much more energy now, and see more body composition changes. 20mg with a 28g alternating shoulders. It takes less than 5 minutes a day like ERO said. My last result was 999 ng/dl.

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
If I didn't travel so much, I'd probably jump-in with the everyday routine! Twice per week has worked great, but no doubt everyday would fine tune a protocol with optimal balance, especially in some of the lower SHBG cases noted by VC.

CoastWatcher

Sixteen milligrams daily floats my total testosterone in the upper 900s/just over 1000. My e2 stays between 28 and 31/sensitive. It had climbed to 55 on an every 3.5 day schedule. My doctor and I chose 16 milligrams of enanthate daily because, allowing for the ester, it was close to what a healthy man produces on a daily basis. Of course, due to the ester I am not really matching that, but am, instead, maintaining a steady-state...or as close as I realistically can.

madman

Super Moderator
Coast how does your doctor allow you to attain a 900+ tt when Dynacares top range is 31.1 nmol/L ( 890 ng/dL ) and Lifelabs top range is 28.8 nmol/L ( 824 ng/dL ) and these are the 2 main labs in Ontario. Our ranges in Canada are not like in US with top ranges 1100-1200 ?

CoastWatcher

Coast how does your doctor allow you to attain a 900+ tt when Dynacares top range is 31.1 nmol/L ( 890 ng/dL ) and Lifelabs top range is 28.8 nmol/L ( 824 ng/dL ) and these are the 2 main labs in Ontario. Our ranges in Canada are not like in US with top ranges 1100-1200 ?

As James and Vince noted, I do all my lab work in the US. I'm over the border on a regular basis, and will only measure estradiol with the sensitive test, so we - my doctor and I - agreed to standardize my testing by bundling it all with LabCorp.

That said, Canada has some very low ranges when it comes to measuring total testosterone. It reflects the general suspicion present in the country about the subject of androgen replacement. Consider the 2015 guidelines that were released on the topic - a grudging acknowledgement that in some cases, some men, might merit treatment. You'd think the topic was opiate supplementation rather than hormonal management. There may be no connection at all, but it is the belief of my doctor that the upper range the commercial labs have established in Canada has more than a trace of that guarded attitude about male hormones. Interestingly, the outpatient lab at St. Michael's Hospital in Toronto has posted ranges that vary considerably from their commercial counterparts.

Sixteen milligrams a day, my dose, is 112mg a week - certainly a reasonable dose by any standard. When I was on a 3.5 day injection schedule I had total testosterone levels that were far less robust, somewhere near the top of the commercial, Canadian ranges. I also felt less well. Libido was less strong and my erectile function was inconsistent. A small daily dose, less total testosterone per week than when injecting twice weekly, paid enormous dividends and proved what we all believe - frequent dosing is a superior approach.

user_joe

I've been doing daily IM in the shoulders for almost a year. I much prefer it to every 3.5 days mainly for the consistent mood. Even on once a week injections I was doing just fine, but I just didn't like the ups and downs even though the down days it wasn't like I felt bad. It was just odd. Didn't seem natural. Every day just like the rest more or less feels normal.

I dont find find it to be that big of a deal. Draw 1mL and backfill 7 30g needles. Each morning I then backfill the 30g with son hcg and inject. Takes 1-2 minutes so doesn't effect my day really.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me