Creatine Question

Buy Lab Tests Online

stevep

I started working out earlier this year and I'm doing pretty good. I've gradually made adjustments and added supplements as I go along so I can see what works for me. Since January I've lost 30 LBS.

During this time I've added/stayed with Nurticost L-Citrulline Malate 2:1 (3g) and L-Arginine (5g). These seem to work great for me. My workout has improved, my resting heart rate is down 10 points (avg is now 58 resting), and erections are more frequent. I take these prior to heading for the gym in the AM. I'm not 100% I'm taking them far enough in advance to have them fully in my system when I start to workout. I take about 30 minutes before working out.

I want to increase my muscle bulk. I going to add Creatine and I've read some post that Will Brink posted about it and it seems from what he's posted and what I've read online that Creatine Monohydrate is the best/tested option of all the different types out there.

I'd like to hear what brands you guys use, what dose, and taking pre/post workout (or both)?

I'm also taking a Whey Protein shake before heading to the gym. Its 50g of protein per drink. (2 scoops)

Thanks for your suggestions.

Steve

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Blackhawk

Creatine 5g/day elevated my serum creatinine too high, and eGFR changed with it, indicating kidney trouble. Everything returned to normal once discontinued and out of the system.

Some say that elevated creatinine from creatine is OK and consider it a false positive for kidney disease, but I'd rather give my kidneys the break from having to deal with having to clear high creatinine levels.

I don't think this is at all a problem for many, but just pay attention next cbc.

stevep

Creatine 5g/day elevated my serum creatinine too high, and eGFR changed with it, indicating kidney trouble. Everything returned to normal once discontinued and out of the system.

Some say that elevated creatinine from creatine is OK and consider it a false positive for kidney disease, but I'd rather give my kidneys the break from having to deal with having to clear high creatinine levels.

I don't think this is at all a problem for many, but just pay attention next cbc.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll keep it in mind my next draw.

I use and suggest the "Crea Pure" versions that out now, have more purity and potency than the stuff coming out of China and elsewhere, I think CreaPure is out of Germany, you might want to google and do some reading. I use 5g in my preworkout and I think...I think...(HA) its why my bodyweight is up and so are my lifts. I told my GF today that everything is working in my favor that last two weeks after feeling like I was plateaued.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002DYIZEO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

As far as my Kidneys and many BB's do feel that Creatinie/Kidney can be false elevated with gym activity and/or Creatine use. After getting some high(er) tests there I started only doing bloods when I'm off 72hrs from the gym and Creatine and I make sure that I'm fasted 10hrs, water only, before my labs. Also the Creatinine test itself doesnt account for the increased muscle mass you/i/we are or maybe carrying...higher muscle mass = more creatinine in the system. More so high protein diet...a number of things should be factored in when looking at the Creatinine test results.

Sean Mosher

I personally have used AllMax Nutrition Creatine and their Beta Alanine as well.
I add both of those along with Citrulline Malate 2:1 to my preworkout.
Works like a champ.

Sean Mosher

Vince Carter, same for me.
How do you make yours?

I use RSP Amino Lean as my base (caffeine and BCAA's), citrulline malate 2:1, beta alanine, arginine HCL, creatine mono, taurine.

Beta Alanine
Caffeine (100mg)
Cit Malate
Arginine
Beet Root
just added that CreaPure @ 5g per
Sometimes flavored with 1tsp of powder G2

Primarily I wanted a lot less caffeine than I was getting with one certain product it was like 200-300mg+ which was way to much.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Do a post protein shake as well; bookend your workouts with whey protein isolate.

Also, do a shake just before bed as when you sleep is when your body repairs and the needed proteins and BCAA's are critical for recovery and getting bigger!!!

Will Brink

I started working out earlier this year and I'm doing pretty good. I've gradually made adjustments and added supplements as I go along so I can see what works for me. Since January I've lost 30 LBS.

During this time I've added/stayed with Nurticost L-Citrulline Malate 2:1 (3g) and L-Arginine (5g). These seem to work great for me. My workout has improved, my resting heart rate is down 10 points (avg is now 58 resting), and erections are more frequent. I take these prior to heading for the gym in the AM. I'm not 100% I'm taking them far enough in advance to have them fully in my system when I start to workout. I take about 30 minutes before working out.

I want to increase my muscle bulk. I going to add Creatine and I've read some post that Will Brink posted about it and it seems from what he's posted and what I've read online that Creatine Monohydrate is the best/tested option of all the different types out there.

I'd like to hear what brands you guys use, what dose, and taking pre/post workout (or both)?

I'm also taking a Whey Protein shake before heading to the gym. Its 50g of protein per drink. (2 scoops)

Thanks for your suggestions.

Steve

Creatine monohydrate from any company using Creapure as their source any time of day as timing does not matter. That's literally all you need to know to make in informed choice on creatine. More info, see The Creatine Graveyard

stevep

Beta Alanine
Caffeine (100mg)
Cit Malate
Arginine
Beet Root
just added that CreaPure @ 5g per
Sometimes flavored with 1tsp of powder G2

Primarily I wanted a lot less caffeine than I was getting with one certain product it was like 200-300mg+ which was way to much.

Thanks for sharing this. Unknowingly, I guess I'm working toward something like this. With adding creatine I'm already halfway there with what I'm using.

stevep

Do a post protein shake as well; bookend your workouts with whey protein isolate.

Also, do a shake just before bed as when you sleep is when your body repairs and the needed proteins and BCAA's are critical for recovery and getting bigger!!!

I've only been having a whey protein shake before workouts. I can add them afterward and at the end of the day.

My main goal was to drop weight and I've done a decent job of that over the past several months. But I think I need to add more protein and cut out more bad carbs to my diet if I want to grow my muscles more. I'm consuming less that 2500 calories a day. I still have a gut, but it's slowly going away. I"m guessing I've lost at least 4" off my waist.

Saul

I've only been having a whey protein shake before workouts. I can add them afterward and at the end of the day.

My main goal was to drop weight and I've done a decent job of that over the past several months. But I think I need to add more protein and cut out more bad carbs to my diet if I want to grow my muscles more. I'm consuming less that 2500 calories a day. I still have a gut, but it's slowly going away. I"m guessing I've lost at least 4" off my waist.

Good for you. That is great. What helped me was to understand why I was eating. I was using it as entertainment or a treat. I did not need it for hunger or nutrition. I was not overweight, but it was that extra 10 to 15 lbs that I did not need. Once I said I am not eating for entertainment or because I am bored, it helped with the extra fat. That plus TRT and working out : )

stevep

Im on 9 scoops of Whey per day, mid morning bout 8, gym @ 1030-1145, shake, then shake before bedtime.

Wow 9 scoops; 225 grams of protein. Then you have your meals on top of that.

I'm anywhere between 90 to 150 grams depending on what I have that day.

I've read where you should have 1g per pound of body weight (212lbs) and some articles say 1.5g to build muscle.

I guess I need to make some more venison jerky to snack on.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me