Wells pharmacy

Buy Lab Tests Online

dslfam

Anybody have anything good or bad to report? I’ve had no issues on the testosterone, hcg, and arimidex, but have quite the bad (allergic?) reaction to the trimix blend of 9mg Semorelin/ghrp2/ghrp6, and now have 2 full unused vials that cost me a lot and are basically trash. Possible I got a bad batch? Or is it just allergies? Anyone know of a way to return them or recoup dollars spent?

Thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Anybody have anything good or bad to report? I've had no issues on the testosterone, hcg, and arimidex, but have quite the bad (allergic?) reaction to the trimix blend of 9mg Semorelin/ghrp2/ghrp6, and now have 2 full unused vials that cost me a lot and are basically trash. Possible I got a bad batch? Or is it just allergies? Anyone know of a way to return them or recoup dollars spent?

Thanks.
Can you be more specific about your reaction and how long you were using that combo?

dslfam

All was fine for a couple weeks... maybe a tiny itchy bump at the site that went away after a bit. Then I noticed a ringing in my ears and decided to take two weeks off of it. The ringing subsided, so I tried to start back on it. My whole body from head to toe and even my tongue got itchy and skin felt like it was crawling. The weirdest thing was this;
I have 4 places I would inject it, ever... that’s in the abdomen on either side of my belly button, and on either “love handle” side. The day I got the really bad all over itchy feeling i injected it into one Love handle site, but every Injection site i had ever used puffed up into a big itchy welt too, like by body knew everywhere I had stuck this stuff in the past and got pissed off and showed me haha.

I’m on my phone or I would upload pix. Freaked me out, but I won’t put that stuff into me again. I’ve read that many people get an allergic reaction to this stuff but the doc office I got it from said they’ve never heard of anyone being allergic to it and so they aren’t able to give me any kind of a refund. Sucks because I bought 20 weeks of it up front.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me