Needles - Thanks for the Lead

Buy Lab Tests Online

PanaPal

Hey Vince. I checked out reliablerxpharmacy. Thanks for the tip. I hope they indeed are reliable. They said they'll be calling me back to confirm details. Do they ask for a prescription at that point as well? I skipped it in the online order like you said you do. Also, have you found a good place to get fine point insulin syringes from ? Thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Hey Vince. I checked out reliablerxpharmacy. Thanks for the tip. I hope they indeed are reliable. They said they'll be calling me back to confirm details. Do they ask for a prescription at that point as well? I skipped it in the online order like you said you do. Also, have you found a good place to get fine point insulin syringes from ? Thanks.
I actually just got my order today, from reliable RX. They required a signature, I wasn't home so I went to the post office to pick it up. I got my Easy Touch syringes free, from a old buddy.

j4ever

they were reliable for me, from the day I placed an order to the day I received it was 3 weeks, they told me it would require signature but it was delivered and left in mail box, product is good, I think I read on here where people had fraud on their cc after placing an order, but that might be hard to pin point to their web-site unless the cc is not often used, I did not have that problem, but 1 week after I placed an order some ******* burglarized my vehicle and got my wallet.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me