Heart Health Stack

Buy Lab Tests Online
I got suckered into watching an infomercial video online on a product called Vitapulse. The video was well done and the product contains NAC, CoQ10 and PQQ.

Doing a little more research online, it seems to be a good stack for heart health - just a little expensive.

Anyone have experience with this product or this stack?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

I got suckered into watching an infomercial video online on a product called Vitapulse. The video was well done and the product contains NAC, CoQ10 and PQQ.

Doing a little more research online, it seems to be a good stack for heart health - just a little expensive.

I am a long-time user of both NAC and CoQ10.

Will Brink

Biggest issue with combo formulas like that is dose. You have to make sure the doses reflect what's been used in studies, and most combo formulas put label decoration amounts knowing few if any will read the label for dose. CoQ10 and PQQ are expensive ingredients so all the more likely such a formula will be light on dose. As a rule, rolling your own gets best bang for $

- Will @ BrinkZone.com

Biggest issue with combo formulas like that is dose. You have to make sure the doses reflect what's been used in studies, and most combo formulas put label decoration amounts knowing few if any will read the label for dose. CoQ10 and PQQ are expensive ingredients so all the more likely such a formula will be light on dose. As a rule, rolling your own gets best bang for $

- Will @ BrinkZone.com

I concur 100%

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale