Did TRT lower your Cortisol level?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gianluca

Wondering if anyone has had same problem despite being on HCG and Pregnelonone , I found some good info on Peaktestosterone.com and beside the shout down of Pregnelonone there seem to be, not for everyone, some dis-regulation of some enzyme that converts Progesterone to Cortisol due to TRT

I have experimenting last month with out HCG and that seems to have effected me very much despite I kept my daily 50mg of Pregnelonone, started with super difficulties getting up in the am and decided after a few days to use Hydrocortisone as I was really down, that helped very much at least at the beginning starting at 5mg daily then 10mg daily, after two 3 weeks on 10MG things started going south.

I have restarted HCG daily at 100IU, I will probably go for 150IU since that seemed to help better with energy, while fortunately I have a follow up appointment with Dr. Saya coming in a few week and this will be the main Topic for sure

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DragonBits

Wondering if anyone has had same problem despite being on HCG and Pregnelonone , I found some good info on Peaktestosterone.com and beside the shout down of Pregnelonone there seem to be, not for everyone, some dis-regulation of some enzyme that converts Progesterone to Cortisol due to TRT

I have experimenting last month with out HCG and that seems to have effected me very much despite I kept my daily 50mg of Pregnelonone, started with super difficulties getting up in the am and decided after a few days to use Hydrocortisone as I was really down, that helped very much at least at the beginning starting at 5mg daily then 10mg daily, after two 3 weeks on 10MG things started going south.

I have restarted HCG daily at 100IU, I will probably go for 150IU since that seemed to help better with energy, while fortunately I have a follow up appointment with Dr. Saya coming in a few week and this will be the main Topic for sure

Did you ever do a test of your blood, saliva, or urine to check cortisone to see those levels changed?

I also saw this about hydrocortisone in adults NOT on TRT.

Hypercortisolemia increased glutamine flux in a dose-dependent fashion through an increase in de novo synthesis, which presumably reflects increased release from skeletal muscle. Hypercortisolemia increased REE 9-15% at the 80 and 200 micrograms.kg-1.h-1 infusion rates. Respiratory quotient did not rise with cortisol infusion but tended to decrease, suggesting that the increase in resting energy expenditure was fueled by increased oxidation of fat. These data demonstrate that hypercortisolemia increases metabolic rate and may be in part responsible for the hypermetabolic state in injury.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7900796

I think there's plenty of dysfunction shown on the forum for the downstream conversion (enzyme?) whether its HCG that isn't doing it or Preg that doesn't convert to DHEA when it should but doesn't etc etc etc. If HCG was spurring the conversion and all that then there wouldn't be any one on Preg or DHEA, etc and that's clearly not the case.

At a time I used 500iu 3X week with no Preg or DHEA my DHEA-S didn't change when if any of that worked, it should have gone up, right? (sarcasm)

Gianluca

I did Saliva Test 2 years ago and last year as well,early am is fine but anything after that drops, I understand that I had some adrenal fatigue going before TRT but I believe things got worse after 8 months on it, I had a chat with Dr. Saya about that already 2 years ago

Did you ever do a test of your blood, saliva, or urine to check cortisone to see those levels changed?

I also saw this about hydrocortisone in adults NOT on TRT.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7900796

Gianluca

exactly something related to some enzyme converting either Progesterone to Cortisol or maybe Pregnelonone to other things, my DHEA-S is fine though, at 400 on LabCorp scale so upper end

I think there's plenty of dysfunction shown on the forum for the downstream conversion (enzyme?) whether its HCG that isn't doing it or Preg that doesn't convert to DHEA when it should but doesn't etc etc etc. If HCG was spurring the conversion and all that then there wouldn't be any one on Preg or DHEA, etc and that's clearly not the case.

At a time I used 500iu 3X week with no Preg or DHEA my DHEA-S didn't change when if any of that worked, it should have gone up, right? (sarcasm)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me