No more arthritis

Buy Lab Tests Online

TravisO

I was diagnosed with psoriatic arthritis 16 years ago. I've been taking humira or enbrel shots every other week for that entire time. Those medications worked very well for me and I basically live symptom free. I've been on T injections for a few months now because my total T was barely over 100. Not only has testosterone changed my life for the better, it has also allowed me to stop taking humira for the arthritis. It's amazing and I can't help but wonder if testosterone would have solved my arthritis problem years ago. I hope that others have had similar results.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I was diagnosed with psoriatic arthritis 16 years ago. I've been taking humira or enbrel shots every other week for that entire time. Those medications worked very well for me and I basically live symptom free. I've been on T injections for a few months now because my total T was barely over 100. Not only has testosterone changed my life for the better, it has also allowed me to stop taking humira for the arthritis. It's amazing and I can't help but wonder if testosterone would have solved my arthritis problem years ago. I hope that others have had similar results.

Good lord I hope the drug companies don't see this. That is all they need is another excuse to go after TRT.

A quick google:
Unfortunately, the drug maker's assistance program she was on ended, and her insurance did not cover the cost. "Enbrel was approximately $1,200 per injection, and I was taking one injection a week," says Wiles.Oct 30, 2015

That really is good to hear Travis. I also had arthritis in my fingers, not bad enough for meds, and now 18 month on TRT the pain is gone.

OMI100

Interesting outcome for you.
Glad the TRT helped
I wonder if "they" also found that out in their trials and research?
Another inexpensive supplement (MSM) that appears to have a beneficial impact on arthritis....
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5372953/
Has worked on my knee and I now have 2 guys at the office that are using it with some positive results.
I know our minor conditions were no where near what you were going through, but for folks with minor issue may help.

Ronnny

Travis0, are you still on enbrel ? So you did not have to take enbrel or humira again? Just on TRT?

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching