Will HCG Help Me Lower My Test Dose?

Buy Lab Tests Online

buggies100

I stuggled trying to find answers on this. I ma getting ready to start back on test cyp shots, my dr sees no need to domhcg with the shots as i ma not lookomg to preserve fertility. I think i have read here that by adding hcg int the mix i may be able to dose lower on test cyp. This would matter to me as i can spike high hct from injections
Are there any studies that show this to be true?
Does any ody have personal experience with this?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I stuggled trying to find answers on this. I ma getting ready to start back on test cyp shots, my dr sees no need to domhcg with the shots as i ma not lookomg to preserve fertility. I think i have read here that by adding hcg int the mix i may be able to dose lower on test cyp. This would matter to me as i can spike high hct from injections
Are there any studies that show this to be true?
Does any ody have personal experience with this?

not true though you can get *some endo T production with HCG it's rather miniscule and being primary or secondary Hypo would be a factor.

buggies100

I'm hoping that, I'm one of them...:)

I for sure am not one of them! LOL. Unless we consider 56 as stable. That is where i stayed give or take .5 for 3 years while on 200 mg every two weeks.

Thanks for the input. It really makes no sense to me how hcg could create additional testosterone while taking exogenous testosterone.

cja

I for sure am not one of them! LOL. Unless we consider 56 as stable. That is where i stayed give or take .5 for 3 years while on 200 mg every two weeks.

Thanks for the input. It really makes no sense to me how hcg could create additional testosterone while taking exogenous testosterone.

HCG mimics the LH hormone, therefore the HCG is telling the testicles to produce Testosterone. This is why the testicles stay a normal size while using HCG with T.

someone please correct me if I am incorrect.

Vince

Super Moderator
HCG mimics the LH hormone, therefore the HCG is telling the testicles to produce Testosterone. This is why the testicles stay a normal size while using HCG with T.

someone please correct me if I am incorrect.
I agree with that, HCG has been shown to increase the amount of testosterone inside the testicles.

Vince

Super Moderator
So it can increase testosterone insde of the testicles, but that has no bearing on testosterone available?

Your testicles will make testosterone for your body, increasing your overall testosterone. So yes it has bearing on available testosterone.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me