6 weeks lab still low T

Buy Lab Tests Online

Test newb

Ive had my first 6 week blood work done and Im a little disappointed in my results. I only raised my total T 5 points. 235 test 14 e2
My pre TRT levels where 208 and 230 on two separate test. I have been getting 150mg shots once per week. I know I should do two times per week but my clinic does not support that yet. Im working on moving to a new place at a later date.

The Doctor has moved me up to 185 per week now. Is it normal for someone to be so low on 150mg? I read that 200 is the "upper limit" but I could see how someone could need more than that. My blood pressure is always low 108/60 range (always has been) my HSGB is in the 60's.
Edit....(shbg was 56.1 )

I would like to add that I am feeling much better than I was before starting TRT.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I would think in that situation my inclination would be that you have low SHBG, can you confirm and have you had that pulled since you've been on 150mg?

DragonBits

Ive had my first 6 week blood work done and Im a little disappointed in my results. I only raised my total T 5 points. 235 test 14 e2
My pre TRT levels where 208 and 230 on two separate test. I have been getting 150mg shots once per week. I know I should do two times per week but my clinic does not support that yet. Im working on moving to a new place at a later date.

The Doctor has moved me up to 185 per week now. Is it normal for someone to be so low on 150mg? I read that 200 is the "upper limit" but I could see how someone could need more than that. My blood pressure is always low 108/60 range (always has been) my HSGB is in the 60's.

I would like to add that I am feeling much better than I was before starting TRT.

Thoughts?

What is HSGB, do you mean Sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG)? 60 and what range, because 60 is in the high side.

blitzen

That SHBG as high as this might justify weekly injections (or twice weekly) so I can't see this as the factor why your T was not increased drastically after the shots ..... were the tests done by the same lab on the same range ....

Test newb

As far as I can tell. Is it possible I just metabolize the testosterone faster than normal? Just wondering how high I will have to go to have my "low day" be over 350.

What kind of ratio do people usually see on their peak Test serum levels vs trough?

Something is amiss here, the SHBG and the dose youre saying just don't go together.

Really need to see your lab reports and not what you're typing in here as what you're reporting doesn't make sense right now.

Test newb

ok here are the labs, its just the basics since it was a first 6 week follow up. I can try to find my original pre trt labs that have a lot more later if you think its useful.

my protocol this past 6 weeks was:

week 1 200mg
week 2-6 150mg
50mg zinc
2mg copper daily

I'm thinking about just getting the labs redone at this point. Maybe they mixed my blood up with someone?

Attachments

• image1 (1).jpg
    image1 (1).jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 93
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 99

Systemlord

That's the incorrect E2 test, you need the E2 sensitive LC/MS/MS as the one you have is for women in menopause and children, your E2 is likely even lower. Any doctor running the wrong tests is likely not staying updated and inform and isn't equipped with the skills to help you. You're spinning your wheels with this doctor.

I'm starting to wonder is you have GI bleed, what color are you stools? It's as if your body is misplacing your testosterone.

Test newb

Stools are normal. At least as far as I can tell. :p Im going to a Low T clinic that get pretty good reviews. My joints are feeling better than ever. Always suffered from joint pain in the past. Im wondering if they ran my blood work that day or someone else's.

Im trying to switch over to Defy but Im out of town a lot lately and need to make some time.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me