HCG Not Working

Buy Lab Tests Online

JDieken

I am 56 years old and have been on TRT for nearly 4 years now. That treatment has consisted of weekly injections of 100MG of Test. Cyp. I also take .5MG of Anastrozole twice a week.

No surprise that my testicles have shrunk considerably to the point that it can be very uncomfortable. They are pulled really tight to the body.

I started HCG approximately 1 month ago to combat this side effect and hopefully give me a better sense of well being.

My dose is 300IU eod. I know it is the real stuff because it is prescribed by my doctor and I get it from a U.S. compounding pharmacy.

I've not yet seen a difference. Does this mean I am not a candidate for HCG therapy?

J-

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

codus2112

I was in the same boat, I used Androgel for 5 years until switching to injections in Jan of this year. Introduced HCG in about April or so at 500iu a week which did nothing, changed to 750 iu a week with my next rx refill and testicles recovered nicely (probably 85% back to normal size and no longer pulled up). It did take awhile and everyone responds differently but I would definitely stick with it. Good luck.

On a side note, what are your Estradiol numbers like on 1mg of Anastrozole a week?

JDieken

My Estradiol numbers were coming in around 30 but I haven't had my levels checked again since starting HCG. If I don't start seeing results soon, I'll ask my Doc about increasing dosage to 500IU eod as another poster suggested on this site.

Thanks for responding.

J-

I think you're entirely so far down the rabbit hole with 4 years of being shutdown that it's not recoverable. Most I'd do is 500iu EOD just as a trial for a couple of weeks. If still no improvement I think you're done for. Why were you not using HCG all along? HCG is no miracle that going to restore your nuts if its been too long.

^I would disagree
if my balls did respond to hcg after using drugs like trenbolone for 6 months straith and being on testosterone for 4 years without any hcg he has better chances imo..
give it more time man if your balls were dormant for a while it might take some time to grow them back

you might also want to increase the dose since you had no effect after 1 month..

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I am 56 years old and have been on TRT for nearly 4 years now. That treatment has consisted of weekly injections of 100MG of Test. Cyp. I also take .5MG of Anastrozole twice a week.

No surprise that my testicles have shrunk considerably to the point that it can be very uncomfortable. They are pulled really tight to the body.

I started HCG approximately 1 month ago to combat this side effect and hopefully give me a better sense of well being.

My dose is 300IU eod. I know it is the real stuff because it is prescribed by my doctor and I get it from a U.S. compounding pharmacy.

I've not yet seen a difference. Does this mean I am not a candidate for HCG therapy?

J-

I would stop the anastrozole, wait for 3 weeks to see how you feel, and if no improvement increase dose of hCG to 500 IU twice per week.

JDieken

The Docs around here are very conservative. Anytime I would bring it up, they would act like they knew nothing about it. It was just recently that I found a Doc that uses HCG as part of his TRT plan. So frustrating...

JDieken

Since I still consider myself a novice at this, can you help me understand how stopping anastrozole for a few weeks would help this situation?

J-

captain

The Docs around here are very conservative. Anytime I would bring it up, they would act like they knew nothing about it. It was just recently that I found a Doc that uses HCG as part of his TRT plan. So frustrating...

They are not acting they don't know anything.

Vince

Super Moderator
Since I still consider myself a novice at this, can you help me understand how stopping anastrozole for a few weeks would help this situation?

J-
Took it for a few weeks years ago but found out it was a mistake. After I read all papers on the subject, I am convinced the estradiol obsession is unfounded.

What percentage men on TRT uses an AI?

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/showthread.php?12131-What-percentage-men-on-TRT-uses-an-AI

ERO

Since your previous doc did not understand TRT enough to have been giving your HCG all along, it is highly likely that your E2 levels were measured with the wrong test as well. 1MG of Anastrozole a week is a HUGE dose and your E2 levels when measured with the sensitive test are likely to be way low. Stopping the AI for 3 weeks and seeing how you feel is sage advice.

kspat

I take 1 mg a week of Anastrozole (1/2mg twice a week). And it brought my E2 down to 19 from 46. Some people need more of this medicine others less I assume.

Vince

Super Moderator
I take 1 mg a week of Anastrozole (1/2mg twice a week). And it brought my E2 down to 19 from 46. Some people need more of this medicine others less I assume.
How do you feel with that low of E2? I would think you would feel better at a level of 46.

HealthMan

Once i introduced FSH to my protocol my testicles are back to the size before TRT. Before using only HCG my testicles were are bit smaller than before TRT. After adding FSH my testicles no longer get inside my body when having sex (that would happen sometimes with HCG only). Sertori cells have an impact on testicular size.

yes hcg stimulates leydig cells but it's only 10-30% percent of testes size as far as I know the rest is sertoli cells and probably something else so there is a possibility hcg will not restore the size that was pre trt but it definitely should make them bigger than without hcg

Whereicomefrom

Once i introduced FSH to my protocol my testicles are back to the size before TRT. Before using only HCG my testicles were are bit smaller than before TRT. After adding FSH my testicles no longer get inside my body when having sex (that would happen sometimes with HCG only). Sertori cells have an impact on testicular size.
What do you use for FSH?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching