I simplified my Nitric Oxide stack!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Diesel7213

Hi,

What's the rationale for using L-Norvaline in the stack? Is L-Citrulline DL Malate better than straight L-Citrulline? Thank you!

L-Citrulline DL-Malate 2-1, 1 heaping teaspoon
Beta Alanine, 1/2 heaping teaspoon
L-Norvaline, 1/2 heaping teaspoon
I take twice a day

My nitric oxide stack just go too big last year, I completely stopped taking it for 3 months and even stopped all ED meds for over a week.
My workout were still okay and sex was still good. The last 10 plus weeks I decided to start a more simplified stack and added in my ED meds again.
It really does help my workouts, I does give more energy when working out. I finish my workouts faster and it also helps with my gains. I'm happy I started it back but I'm going to keep it simple. I do take some extra Citrulline throughout the day, I really like the taste and like the way it helps pump up my muscles!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Hi,

What's the rationale for using L-Norvaline in the stack? Is L-Citrulline DL Malate better than straight L-Citrulline? Thank you!
Supposedly in studies, not human studies. Norvaline will allow greater nitric oxide values. It's debatable which Citrulline is better, but I believe Malate is.

Diesel7213

What do you find beneficial about
Beta Alanine
? I am just trying to understand why you chose each of these components for the stack, as I think I am going to order them myself. Thank you!

Supposedly in studies, not human studies. Norvaline will allow greater nitric oxide values. It's debatable which Citrulline is better, but I believe Malate is.

Its not bad for you by any means but be cautious with using Beta Alinine as it has a pins and needles feeling that if you say take 5g for instance, you'll wig out on it.

baraider

Vince,
I ordered from bulksupplements website and it will arrive tomorrow. I'm setting up containers for them and trying to get something to measure from.
Are you using a measure spoon or something? How exactly is the 1/2 heaping teaspoon? I mean, how can you get a heaping with 1/2 teaspoon :)

Vince

Super Moderator
Vince,
I ordered from bulksupplements website and it will arrive tomorrow. I'm setting up containers for them and trying to get something to measure from.
Are you using a measure spoon or something? How exactly is the 1/2 heaping teaspoon? I mean, how can you get a heaping with 1/2 teaspoon :)

I bought some measuring spoons from a number of stores, Target, the dollar store and Amazon.

Starplex

Arginine is a poor donor of NO substrate as the body processes Arg it only survives to about 40% of it where the remainder get converted to Ornithine and back to Arginine by the body. Citrulline is far superior and doesn't go thru that process.

My preworkout contains L-Citrulline and i think I receive benefits from it. However, I started adding 1G of L-Arginine on work out days and OMG a huge change for me. Vein visibility improved during work outs and after, but the best part is the change in Erection quality and sensitivity. I am a believer in this holy grail stuff now. Sex is amazing and erection is fuller, harder and much more sensitive. It is obvious it is coming from the L-Arginine as that is the only thing I added when I started seeing the improvements. (I'm also on a daily dose of 5mg Tadafil, but had that prior to L-Arginine as well). I'm using the Vitamin Shoppe Brand, and I'll continue to use this stuff...

Vince

Super Moderator
My preworkout contains L-Citrulline and i think I receive benefits from it. However, I started adding 1G of L-Arginine on work out days and OMG a huge change for me. Vein visibility improved during work outs and after, but the best part is the change in Erection quality and sensitivity. I am a believer in this holy grail stuff now. Sex is amazing and erection is fuller, harder and much more sensitive. It is obvious it is coming from the L-Arginine as that is the only thing I added when I started seeing the improvements. (I'm also on a daily dose of 5mg Tadafil, but had that prior to L-Arginine as well). I'm using the Vitamin Shoppe Brand, and I'll continue to use this stuff...
Can you post your complete nitric oxide stack, I'm interested in seeing the full stack.

Im certain that syngerstically they work well together, there's not doubt in that, but Citrulline is far superior and is the core ingredient over everything else.

Starplex

Can you post your complete nitric oxide stack, I'm interested in seeing the full stack.

I think the main NO effects come from the following:
Daily Tadafil 5mg in the morning
Workout days: Prekaged Preworkout (contains 6.5g of L-Citrulline), as well as other goodies.
Workout days: 1g of L-Arginine

Other supplements that I take:
Orange Triad - Multi Vitamin
Fish Oil
Vitamin D
DHEA-S (pharmacy grade)
DIM 200mg
ZMA
Creatine HCL post workout

As mentioned before, the only change I made to my protocol was adding the L-Arginine after reading Gene's post where he was using it for NO support in his stack. And Bam, magic occurred.

Vince

Super Moderator
In the past I did use L-Arginine, my stack got too complicated and too big. My simplified version, so far has been successful for me.

baraider

Vince,
I tried it yesterday 2 times. First time, putting them in a cup of water and mix them put. It tastes really sour.

Second try with a cup of milk.

I don't know what kind of liquid you mix it with to reduce the sourness or you really like sour drink?

Vince

Super Moderator
Vince,
I tried it yesterday 2 times. First time, putting them in a cup of water and mix them put. It tastes really sour.

Second try with a cup of milk.

I don't know what kind of liquid you mix it with to reduce the sourness or you really like sour drink?

Yes I really do like the sour taste of L-CITRULLINE malate, you can add some glycine to give it a sweeter taste. That's why Vince Carter doesn't use Malate, too sour for him. Maybe I should start a poll, do you like the sour taste of Citrulline Malate.

baraider

Its not bad for you by any means but be cautious with using Beta Alinine as it has a pins and needles feeling that if you say take 5g for instance, you'll wig out on it.
I have a feeling of getting hot in the body, tickling in the face after drinking this new stack.
Is this the feeling you refer to?
I drink all of them at once so I don't know which gave me that feeling.

Vince

Super Moderator
I have a feeling of getting hot in the body, tickling in the face after drinking this new stack.
Is this the feeling you refer to?
I drink all of them at once so I don't know which gave me that feeling.
Yes, he's referring to Beta Alanine. It's known as the "beta alanine itch" a harmless prickling/flushing sensation.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me