High Estradiol - Do I Need Anastrozole?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Diablo666

Hi, my endo finally agreed to test my estradiol levels, and I got 50pg/dl when the range is like 0-40. But he said it is marginally high and refused to prescribe anaztrozole saying that may cause heart attacks and there is no studies about it.

I am on a TRT only protocol 100mg/week and after a few months of feeling great and having high libido, it all came back to original state.

My testosteroen and free T came ok so I suspect estradiol is to blame into this.

I feel like I need to lower my estradiol, any idea which doctor wouold agree to prescibe anaztrozole, do I have higher changes with a primary care physician, an urologyst or another endo?

I am planning to go into a Mens clinic, but cannot do it this year due to budget.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

Was that the sensitive E2 test? I ask because all too often regular docs prescribe the wrong test that often (not always, but most of the time) shows a higher level than what you actually have.

What about other blood work? Post what you have as it will help with the discussion.

Was that the sensitive E2 test? I ask because all too often regular docs prescribe the wrong test that often (not always, but most of the time) shows a higher level than what you actually have.

What about other blood work? Post what you have as it will help with the discussion.

Indeed good call...blood work will generate some discussion, as the wrong test will take you in the wrong direction and on the surface 50 really isnt that high that you need to approach it as a must reduce.

Diablo666

Thanks Guys. My protocol is 100mg shots weekly of Depo Testosterone Cypionate.

On day 3 after the shot:
Total T 856 ng/dl
Free T 256 ng/dl
SHBG 19 nmol/L
Free T % 3.0%

On day 7 (just before next shot)
Total T 445 ng/dl
Free T 126 ng/dl
SHBG 17 nmol/L
Free T % 2.8%

Estradiol 50pg/ml (not sensitive though) This was a test a week after the above!

However, I have been feeling like crap for almost 3 weeks, and it I was agradual decline.

At first, everything was ok
then, just the first 3 days
then, the first 2 days
the next one, just 1 day
and the very last one I had the shot and felt absolutely 0% difference in sex drive and energy.

And that was the week of testing. It does not make sense that even having it relatively high for 2-3 days or so, and I did feel 0 libido, etc.

Can anybody help to see what else could it be? My endo gave up, but did not want to raise my T dose or give me anastrozole.

Vince

Super Moderator
Estradiol 50pg/ml (not sensitive though) without knowing your true estradiol levels, you shouldn't consider taking an AI. I would get the right test first.

CoastWatcher

You are injecting once weekly. That, in and of itself, may be contributing to an estradiol problem, if, indeed, that's at the root of your issues (and you don't know since you were given the wrong test). Why have you and your doctor not split that dose into twice weekly injections? Your SHBG is low...smaller, more frequent injections might well solve your problems. Your protocol is working against you.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me