New here

Buy Lab Tests Online

StuD

I would say most of the time when someone says they don't like the effects of an AI, they are just using too much. AI's are very strong. On just a 1/4 of a tab of anastrozole EOD, my E2 went from 71 to 9.

That seems to be the case, just told me that his crashed pretty quickly upon use of an AI.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

StuD

Man I wish I had a brother or father that has been on TRT for 10 years. You can learn so much from them. I would literally be asking my brother a thousand questions about it every time I see him lol. All the mistakes he has made, how he felt throughout the 10 years, all the protocol changes he has made over the years and any advice he would have for someone just starting out, or any advice he would give himself when he first started if he could go back in time. That's just a few of the questions I would ask!

I have pretty much asked all that, interestingly he has been on much the same protocol for the entire 10 years. SubQ in glute, one injection per week until recently and going to 2x week really just an experiment as he never really felt "lows" between injections and T levels came up quickly and have always been pretty stable. Felt immediate effects when he started and until recent mood swings/estrogen fluctuations, very few issues or reasons to do anything different.

Gman86

I have pretty much asked all that, interestingly he has been on much the same protocol for the entire 10 years. SubQ in glute, one injection per week until recently and going to 2x week really just an experiment as he never really felt "lows" between injections and T levels came up quickly and have always been pretty stable. Felt immediate effects when he started and until recent mood swings/estrogen fluctuations, very few issues or reasons to do anything different.

Man what a lucky dude! Having a protocol work great from the start, and then work great for 8-9 years. Jealous lol. But in regards to you, guess you just have to see what your labs look like. You should be able to figure out pretty easily what to do based off of your labs. I mean to get E2 where you need it on the first shot would be like throwing one dart and just happening to hit the bullseye. It's just extremely rare. So adjusting your E2 after your labs by either lowering AI, increasing AI, dropping it completely, or lowering testosterone dosage and keeping AI the same will absolutely make you feel better. Maybe not perfect, but better. Also you're on a very high dose of testosterone. On 200mg/ week my total would be 2000+. So you might need to lower your dose to get where you need to be. When I was on 108mg/ week of test, and 1000iu/ week of HCG, my total T was 1855 and E2 71. So you just never know what your numbers are gonna be until you get blood work done. Everyone responds differently.

StuD

Actually, just to clarify, are you on 50mg 2x/ week (100mg total/ week), or 100mg 2x/ week for a total of 200mg?

Total of 200mg per week from two .5cc injections (compounded test cypionate at 200mg/ml concentration).
While I'm here :) a couple of other questions. Is compounded test widely considered as valid, I mean it's not from my local walgreens or CVS, can you count on the dosage, purity, etc.? What about temperatures during shipping? Since mine is coming from out of state a summer shipment could be exposed to high temperatures, is degradation possible?

Gman86

Total of 200mg per week from two .5cc injections (compounded test cypionate at 200mg/ml concentration).
While I'm here :) a couple of other questions. Is compounded test widely considered as valid, I mean it's not from my local walgreens or CVS, can you count on the dosage, purity, etc.? What about temperatures during shipping? Since mine is coming from out of state a summer shipment could be exposed to high temperatures, is degradation possible?

Thanks for clarifying. And very good questions. All questions I had at one time. I personally get my testosterone from Empower pharmacy, which is a compounding pharmacy in Texas, where obviously it gets very hot. I've never had any issues with it, and it definitely doesn't suffer from any potency loss that I can tell. On 108mg test/ week, and 1000iu's of HCG/ week, my total T came back at 1855. So I know 100% that Empower's compounded testosterone cypionate works as good as it's supposed to. So that answers your question about purity/ potency. Also they use grape-seed oil for the carrier oil, which makes it very easy to draw up in an insulin syringe and inject.

As far as the temperature during shipping, it doesn't seem like it effects it negatively at all. I'm paranoid about that stuff though. When they were shipping my HCG, it was still in powder and unreconsituted, so they said it would be fine to ship without an ice pack. But I drove myself crazy worrying about whether the heat would effect it or not since it was coming from Texas and going to be in the back of a box truck, so I decided to just pay the extra money and have it shipped with an ice pack. Figured the little extra money to ship would be worth it just to put my mind at ease. As far as testosterone, I think you don't have to worry really. But I would like to hear other guy's opinion's on this. I'm pretty sure you're supposed to store testosterone in a dry, cool and dark place. So does that mean excessive heat could potentially effect it negatively?

StuD

Thanks for clarifying. And very good questions. All questions I had at one time. I personally get my testosterone from Empower pharmacy, which is a compounding pharmacy in Texas, where obviously it gets very hot. I've never had any issues with it, and it definitely doesn't suffer from any potency loss that I can tell. On 108mg test/ week, and 1000iu's of HCG/ week, my total T came back at 1855. So I know 100% that Empower's compounded testosterone cypionate works as good as it's supposed to. So that answers your question about purity/ potency. Also they use grape-seed oil for the carrier oil, which makes it very easy to draw up in an insulin syringe and inject.

As far as the temperature during shipping, it doesn't seem like it effects it negatively at all. I'm paranoid about that stuff though. When they were shipping my HCG, it was still in powder and unreconsituted, so they said it would be fine to ship without an ice pack. But I drove myself crazy worrying about whether the heat would effect it or not since it was coming from Texas and going to be in the back of a box truck, so I decided to just pay the extra money and have it shipped with an ice pack. Figured the little extra money to ship would be worth it just to put my mind at ease. As far as testosterone, I think you don't have to worry really. But I would like to hear other guy's opinion's on this. I'm pretty sure you're supposed to store testosterone in a dry, cool and dark place. So does that mean excessive heat would not be good for it?

Thanks for the info, my pharmacy is in Florida, so I had similar concerns. It is also compounded in grape-seed oil. I just noticed yesterday that the vial specifies storage at basically room temperature, If I remember correctly 85F max. Seems like there would be a reason for that but maybe a few days at higher temperatures during transport is not an issue?

Gman86

Thanks for the info, my pharmacy is in Florida, so I had similar concerns. It is also compounded in grape-seed oil. I just noticed yesterday that the vial specifies storage at basically room temperature, If I remember correctly 85F max. Seems like there would be a reason for that but maybe a few days at higher temperatures during transport is not an issue?

I use Defy Medical for my HRT, and looked on their website and this is what they had to say about the risks of the testosterone being too cold. So you definitely don't want to ship it with an ice pack. So that leaves one option, just regular shipping. Which is fine by me. I like when I don't have options. Much easier on my brain lol. I drive myself crazy sometimes when I have too many options to choose from.

[h=3]Please Be Advised[/b]Regarding your Testosterone Cypionate suspended in oil for injection;
Storage at low temperatures may result in the separation or “crystallization” of the testosterone within the solution. Injecting testosterone which has been separated may result in pain and swelling at the site of injection which may persist until the testosterone is completely absorbed from the site. If you reside in a state with seasonal low temperatures and we shipped your testosterone through mail; please be aware that separation may have occurred, although it may not be visible to you.
To re-dissolve the testosterone: Place the vial into hot water for at least 5 minutes prior to injection and INJECT SLOWLY. You may boil water at a low temperature or use hot water directly from the faucet. Be careful not to touch the glass vial until it has cooled off after being placed in the hot water. This only needs to be done if the vial has been stored and/or exposed to low temperatures for a period of time, not prior to every injection if the vial is properly stored at room temperature.
DO NOT REFRIGERATE store Testosterone Cypionate at room temperature

StuD

I use Defy Medical for my HRT, and looked on their website and this is what they had to say about the risks of the testosterone being too cold. So you definitely don't want to ship it with an ice pack. So that leaves one option, just regular shipping. Which is fine by me. I like when I don't have options. Much easier on my brain lol. I drive myself crazy sometimes when I have too many options to choose from.

Please Be Advised

Regarding your Testosterone Cypionate suspended in oil for injection;
Storage at low temperatures may result in the separation or “crystallization” of the testosterone within the solution. Injecting testosterone which has been separated may result in pain and swelling at the site of injection which may persist until the testosterone is completely absorbed from the site. If you reside in a state with seasonal low temperatures and we shipped your testosterone through mail; please be aware that separation may have occurred, although it may not be visible to you.
To re-dissolve the testosterone: Place the vial into hot water for at least 5 minutes prior to injection and INJECT SLOWLY. You may boil water at a low temperature or use hot water directly from the faucet. Be careful not to touch the glass vial until it has cooled off after being placed in the hot water. This only needs to be done if the vial has been stored and/or exposed to low temperatures for a period of time, not prior to every injection if the vial is properly stored at room temperature.
DO NOT REFRIGERATE store Testosterone Cypionate at room temperature

Thanks, that's similar information that I just received from my clinic.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me