Low Thyroid and its ugly effects

Buy Lab Tests Online

lexer

Hey guys, i had my thyroid checked a few months back and everything was normal. ( TSH 2.1 ) , FREE T4 was average but could of been a bit higher. That said, my physician did not test T3 or free T3. I requested those tests this morning and i am waiting for a prescription for more blood work.
i remenber years ago having some thyroid antibodies, i remember the number being 10.
i have been depressed lately and it has came and went over the years. I am also a bit constipated and my T levels are low normal.
Does thyroid effect T levels or is it the other way around?
have any of you started thyroid meds and discovered it was almost “ life changing” for you, in a good way?
can you post some of your experiences and were any of you “ borderline?
can taking thyroid meds permanantly shut down natural thyroid production?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Bad free T3 and reverse T3 can have the same effects as low testosterone. You need good levels to feel good and for your body to act properly. I'm struggling now to get a good thyroid protocol, the thyroid was one thing so overlooked by mainstream medicine. I'm happy that at least some doctors are starting to take the thyroid seriously.

Hypothyroidism does cause low testosterone.

Sean Mosher

I started thyroid medication a few months back myself (NDT, 1Gr twice daily).
I know Vince, above, has posted his timeline as well for getting treatment in detail.
It's been a night and day difference for me personally.
Much more energy, 10x better workouts as well, much easier to lean out with no major changes in diet.
I needed it badly!

Bad free T3 and reverse T3 can have the same effects as low testosterone. You need good levels to feel good and for your body to act properly. I'm struggling now to get a good thyroid protocol, the thyroid was one thing so overlooked by mainstream medicine. I'm happy that at least some doctors are starting to take the thyroid seriously.

Hypothyroidism does cause low testosterone.

Oh now if that we're true we'd have a tiny tiny miniscule amount of guys on T wouldn't we? I mean you're being treated but still need daily test injections...right? (sarcasm)

Vince

Super Moderator
Oh now if that we're true we'd have a tiny tiny miniscule amount of guys on T wouldn't we? I mean you're being treated but still need daily test injections...right? (sarcasm)

My thoughts are, men are treated for low testosterone and then we treat them for thyroid issues. I wonder what would happen if it was the other way around.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me