New Thyroid labs-does not look good

Buy Lab Tests Online

JayLay777

Finally got my full thyroid panel. Not looking good. Any advice would help. Going by my labs I have high reverse T3.

Attachments

• LAYTON,JOESPH LAB RESULTS 05.12.18.pdf
    51.9 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Don't panic JayLay. Did Defy tell you you had some kind of thyroid disease?
LabCorp could also have made a mistake.
They have jacked two of my blood tests one in 2017 and one in 2018.

Last edited:

JayLay777

I’m not panicking I’m kind of glad because I might of found out my problem. My reverse t3 is high at 25. Range was from 9-24. My TPO antibody was at 13. Range 0-34.

ratbag

Yes I would say that you have high RT3 before you reach top of range. So you should be experiencing some hypothyroid symptoms. Remember high RT3 is one of 3 things only. Low cortisol, low ferritin or you are sick with an illness. Usually or typically correcting low cortisol or low ferritin fixes high RT3.

captain

Chronic pain, dieting and stress drive up RT3. You take T3 till RT3 comes down and you then stop T3. If you don't correct the cause of high RT3 it may return. I was told when you feel better after RT3 comes down it may stay down after you stop T3.

ratbag

If you don't correct the cause of high RT3 it may return. I was told when you feel better after RT3 comes down it may stay down after you stop T3.

This is incorrect. You must fix the cause of high RT3 for it to stay down. Fixing the cause will also bring your RT3 to normal levels. But using T3 doesn't guarantee that it will bring your RT3 down and if it does it won't stay down unless the cause of high RT3 is corrected. It's important to understand this distinction. Using T3 does not fix your high RT3.

captain

This is incorrect. You must fix the cause of high RT3 for it to stay down. Fixing the cause will also bring your RT3 to normal levels. But using T3 doesn't guarantee that it will bring your RT3 down and if it does it won't stay down unless the cause of high RT3 is corrected. It's important to understand this distinction. Using T3 does not fix your high RT3.
The doctor that told me that said he is about to give a lecture or publish a paper about it.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me