TRT Increased My Body Temperature

Buy Lab Tests Online

Latino Rebel

I started TRT 7 weeks ago.

Ever since then my body temperature feels like it's running hot.

I'm 37, live in New Jersey, and parents were bon and raised in the Dominican Republic.

I've always hated the cold weather, but no it doesn't seem to bother me at all.

I'm not even using a coat or jacket most of the time, and the cold actually feels good.

Does this make any sense?

Has anyone ever heard of anyone having this?

Thanks, V.

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Elevated Body temps are pretty common, very common sign of possibly high estrogens, has your Estrogen been tested with the (ultra) sensitive LC/MS/MS test?

Jason Sypolt

Administrator
This happened to me last summer. I know for a fact that my estradiol was high then. I would wake up in the middle of the night covered in sweat in an air-conditioned room. I would be working in my home office and all of a sudden realize how hot I was and I would need to take my shirt off with the AC on to try and cool down.

It's much better now. I used to always get cold as well and now it doesn't bother me. I wondered if it was maybe thyroid-related, but my labs for that have always come back looking pretty good.

Latino Rebel

Thanks, Nelson.

I'm at work at the moment.

I'll catch up on the lit later.

Should I have any concerns at all about this?

I'm okay with it.

I feel great during these cold winter months. Lol.

Just wondering if there's any cause for concern.

CSI007

I'm beginning to wonder if this is part to blame for my hot flashes. Maybe before it was low T and low E2 related but now it's improved thyroid function. I noticed this week that I am beginning to sweat again like I used to. I mean, when I was younger I could actually feel sweat drip off of my arm pits in a non stressful situation - like just driving down the road. When I begin to the go down hill with the way I felt this "feature" of my body went with it.

Since starting TRT I sweat a lot and my body feels warm with a red face. Sometimes it seems like it doesn´t make up its mind cold and hot like a car thermostat is out of order. For me it has always been a unpleasant side effect.

Systemlord

Since starting TRT I sweat a lot and my body feels warm with a red face. Sometimes it seems like it doesn´t make up its mind cold and hot like a car thermostat is out of order. For me it has always been a unpleasant side effect.

I'm experiencing the same thing, one minute I'm steaming hot, hours later I'm cool. I'm certain my body will find a balance preferably sooner! Do your body ever balance itself out?

These temp. swings are more prominent in winter time and during summer is more stable being warm (hot). When I´m out with friends and it is quite hot outside I always sweat the most. My T-shirt becomes soaked, not nice at all. I alway take a handkercheif(hanky) or some papper tissus to be able to dry my face, neck and even under the chest. (I feel like Luis Amstrong lol). It´s related to TRT for sure and what cause it I don´t know, maybe high DHT or/and whatNelson posted above.
I´m much more heat sensitive now when on TRT but I´ve almost got used to it by now. In the winter time or when is cooler its worsh because you sweat and feel warm than the sweat feel cold due to lower temp specially when it is windy. I always have to change shirts during the day and choose a color that is not showing so much sweat. I which I could take something to reduce this but so far havent found anything.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me