I messed up pretty bad, and now I need help

Buy Lab Tests Online
Dr. Saya, your contribution to this forum are invaluable.
I have seen your recommendation for HPTA restart protocol as:
HCG 300-400iu daily X 14 days, FOLLOWED by Clomid 25mg daily X 28 days (6 week cumulative regimen).

Could you please tell me why is Clomid preferred over Nolvadex in the restart protocol by Defy?
Thank you.

Nolvadex is a viable alternative (also a SERM) and is used although less often. Clomid tends to be more effective for most.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

dubp68

Quick update - started HCG last week, about halfway through that before clomid. I'll be honest, I don't feel great. Low energy, no libido, a lot of lethargy, poor focus but to be expected. I think I overreacted to high e2 symptoms in my OP, looking back it was a combination of lowering my dose from 150-100 a week as well as life stresors (gf broke up with me, extremely busy time for work.)

While I don't feel great right now it's not as bad as I was expecting yet. If it's only this bad this will be a cakewalk getting off TRT, and hopefully the drugs do their thing and I can reasses whether TRT is something I actually need or if I should just be comfortable with my natural levels if adequate. Thanks again for all the input and I will try and keep you guys updated a little more

Saxon

Hey man, you could very well be suffering some situational depression that has been aggravated by your wacked out testosterone levels over the past year. Hold tight and follow through the PCT regimen. If you need to talk to people about being depressed then do so. There is no shame in being down. We have to get back up eventually but we all get knocked down here and there. Good recovery to you!

dubp68

Hey man, you could very well be suffering some situational depression that has been aggravated by your wacked out testosterone levels over the past year. Hold tight and follow through the PCT regimen. If you need to talk to people about being depressed then do so. There is no shame in being down. We have to get back up eventually but we all get knocked down here and there. Good recovery to you!
Hey I appreciate the kind words man, thank you. Right now it's just a clear night and day difference in energy and mood, but the biggest problem is fatigue and mental fog. Hopefully it mulls over sooner than later. i'm getting 8 hours of quality sleep but i feel exhausted in the mornings and concentrating is not easy

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me