Can't seem to find Corion 5000 HCG ?

Buy Lab Tests Online

ratbag

[FONT=&quot]Because I live in Canada my MD wants me to take HCG as part of my TRT protocol but he won't Rx it because if the medical board finds out they can revoke his license. Apparently this happens here, and one of his partners had his license revoked because of this. So he asked if I can get it for myself and of course I can online, I get it from ReliableRx and have for many years now.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Unfortunately they no longer have any stock of Corion and when I inquired they said there were problems and had no idea if they would even be able to get more and suggested I try another brand. Corion has worked very well for me. One time I tried Ovidac and I found it didn't work anywhere near as well as the Corion. So now ReliableRx has lots of different brands available and was wondering which one I should try. Does anyone know which of these brands works well?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Ovunal[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Hucog[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sifasi[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Fertigyn[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lupi[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]ZyhCG[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thanks[/FONT]

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Because I live in Canada my MD wants me to take HCG as part of my TRT protocol but he won't Rx it because if the medical board finds out they can revoke his license. Apparently this happens here, and one of his partners had his license revoked because of this. So he asked if I can get it for myself and of course I can online, I get it from ReliableRx and have for many years now.

Unfortunately they no longer have any stock of Corion and when I inquired they said there were problems and had no idea if they would even be able to get more and suggested I try another brand. Corion has worked very well for me. One time I tried Ovidac and I found it didn't work anywhere near as well as the Corion. So now ReliableRx has lots of different brands available and was wondering which one I should try. Does anyone know which of these brands works well?

Ovunal
Hucog
Sifasi
Fertigyn
Lupi
ZyhCG

Thanks

I'm a Canadian as well and am sorry you're dealing with this. It hasn't been a challenge for me to access HCG; what province do you live in?

ratbag

Thanks guys,

CoastWatcher, I'm in PQ

Vince, most other places have outrageous pricing. ReliableRx is the cheapest by a long shot. I just have to find out which on their list (above in my 1st post) are worthwhile. I've tried Ovidac and it was akin to not using HCG!

CoastWatcher

Thanks guys,

CoastWatcher, I'm in PQ

Vince, most other places have outrageous pricing. ReliableRx is the cheapest by a long shot. I just have to find out which on their list (above in my 1st post) are worthwhile. I've tried Ovidac and it was akin to not using HCG!

That's a Quebec problem; in Ontario and British Columbia it's not an issue if your medical chart documents medical need (which is no comfort to you, I realize). What were you paying?

ratbag

CoastWatcher, exactly.. my MD won't put it in my medical chart or even document it but he is well aware of it's benefits. So this is how we get around it. He's been in court for 3 years over a thyroid case, the PQ medical board was telling him he couldn't Rx natural dessicated thyroid and he put together all sorts of literature showing that this was used exclusively for the whole medical profession from the late 1800's to 1973. So they reluctantly had to give in but they still made his life miserable. They came into his office with the police and took any documentation they felt would assist them and then they tried to use it all against him. A brutal experience and he just doesn't want a repeat.

So now I'm forced to try another brand of HCG and I just don't know which one to go with.

Pricing here: https://www.reliablerxpharmacy.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=hcg

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching