Dosing Letrozole Chem

Buy Lab Tests Online

Mwill1030

I've had some issues with tingling nipples from Test replacement therapy. Doc had me on .7cc per week but was having tingles in nips. He cut me to .5. Because if insurance I can't get on an estrogen blocker so i bought some letrozole chem from a peptide company. Does anyone have any suggestions on dosing?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
PLease post all your, atleast, Estrogen (ultrasensitive LC/MS/MS) tests that we can discuss. YOu should not be taking any form of E blocker because you have itchy nips as this is pretty common in HRT and NOT always high Estrogen.

CoastWatcher

PLease post all your, atleast, Estrogen (ultrasensitive LC/MS/MS) tests that we can discuss. YOu should not be taking any form of E blocker because you have itchy nips as this is pretty common in HRT and NOT always high Estrogen.

This is sound advice. I'd only add that making any change, of any sort, I'm the absence of lab values is opening the door to confusionmof the worst sort. Yiu cut your testosterone dose, I hope you noted what the trough level was when you made that adjustment, and now you're proposing to add a research chemical AI. Please be careful.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me