Low g.i. Complex carbohydrate powder to use in shakes?

Buy Lab Tests Online

madman

Super Moderator
I understand one can blend oats,lentil/beans,sweet potatoes in a blender to consume as a shake when increasing carbs but most shakes end up being too starchy/thick?

Only powders on the market are mainly simple sugars like maltodextrin/highly branched cyclic dextrin/dextrose and than there is vitargo/,waxy maize but all spike insulin and are not low g.I.

I eat 500 grams carbs/day basically 100 grams per meal,5 meals a day from sources such as oats/quinoa/barley/beans and lentils/sweet potatoes/whole grain pasts/basmati rice.Hate having to eat so many carbs as the volume of food is sickening as every meal also contains lot of vegetables and 8oz extra lean beef.
Trying to figure out if there is any complex carb I can drink 50 grams carbs with each meal so I can cut back on the volume of food and give my jaw a break from all the chewing. Problem is most powders that are easy to drink are mainly simple sugars and most of the healthier choices from whole food end up turning out like thick mud when ground in a blender. Is there anything out there that you have used other than what I have stated?
ULTRA FINE SCOTTISH OATS seems like a possibility if it blends well and is not too thick but have never tried? Would appreciate any ideas!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Will Brink

I understand one can blend oats,lentil/beans,sweet potatoes in a blender to consume as a shake when increasing carbs but most shakes end up being too starchy/thick?

Only powders on the market are mainly simple sugars like maltodextrin/highly branched cyclic dextrin/dextrose and than there is vitargo/,waxy maize but all spike insulin and are not low g.I.

I eat 500 grams carbs/day basically 100 grams per meal,5 meals a day from sources such as oats/quinoa/barley/beans and lentils/sweet potatoes/whole grain pasts/basmati rice.Hate having to eat so many carbs as the volume of food is sickening as every meal also contains lot of vegetables and 8oz extra lean beef.
Trying to figure out if there is any complex carb I can drink 50 grams carbs with each meal so I can cut back on the volume of food and give my jaw a break from all the chewing. Problem is most powders that are easy to drink are mainly simple sugars and most of the healthier choices from whole food end up turning out like thick mud when ground in a blender. Is there anything out there that you have used other than what I have stated?
ULTRA FINE SCOTTISH OATS seems like a possibility if it blends well and is not too thick but have never tried? Would appreciate any ideas!

Unless you're a Triathlete doing Iron Man comps or something, I can't see the value of carb intakes that high, but Vitargo has a good reputation and data:

[h=2]The Facts on Waxy Maize, Vitargo, and other carb sources[/b]

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching