Can't get T up

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Phillies

Well, I don't understand. You say everything is "normal" but you want us to solve or help with this mystery, and when we ask for information, are told they're normal. We cannot draw any conclusions from "normal".

So, in that case, you must normal, I wouldn't worry. /s

I'm not worried. I'm mostly curious about why my total T hasn't gone up much despite injecting 26 mg/day. While my total T *is* now "normal" (but still under 500), my doc had indicated I'd be up to 800 or 900 after doing a few months @ 26 mg/day of T cyp and HCG twice a week. That's not the case, and I have to wait well over a month before my next consult with her.

I probably should have not posted this to the blood test forum as my question is of a more general nature.

Phillies

You can't shoot and then 8.5hrs later have a blood test, you're doing this wrong. Switch up to shooting @ 8am and then have your test @ 8am the next day right before your injection. Testing @ 8.5hrs isn't time for that 25mg to hit your system, it's still in an upward swing at that time, you have to think of it as an upward curve through the day after your injection, it's not 25mg all at once that you can then measure.

But you're discounting the 26 mg that I injected the day before, and the day before that, and the day before that (for months)...and the entire concept of "steady state", and the EIGHT day half life of t. cyp.

Or so I think. I'm going to see what my doc says in May and will report back then. I thought she said it didn't matter WHEN I test, since I'm doing daily shots, but I could be wrong.

Vince

Super Moderator
But you're discounting the 26 mg that I injected the day before, and the day before that, and the day before that (for months)...and the entire concept of "steady state", and the EIGHT day half life of t. cyp.

Or so I think. I'm going to see what my doc says in May and will report back then. I thought she said it didn't matter WHEN I test, since I'm doing daily shots, but I could be wrong.

I also started doing daily injections, I'm surprised to see how low your T is. Everything you posted about makes sense to me, except why your testosterone levels are so low. I would be interested to hear what your doctor has to say. Unless your labs were wrong.

user_joe

I wonder if you didn't require an ai and now do. If you convert a bunch of that test to estrogen you get a lower total. I'd expect you to be having some major symptoms though.

Phillies

I wonder if you didn't require an ai and now do. If you convert a bunch of that test to estrogen you get a lower total. I'd expect you to be having some major symptoms though.

Good thought. I checked and my last E2 was 31, so toward the high end but not above the normal range.

Phillies

I also started doing daily injections, I'm surprised to see how low your T is. Everything you posted about makes sense to me, except why your testosterone levels are so low. I would be interested to hear what your doctor has to say. Unless your labs were wrong.

I'm interested too, and will report back. I can't find the thread now, but I read something here about a genetic liver enzyme thing where testosterone is metabolized unusually quickly. If I find it again, I'll ask my doc about it, and post it here. There were links to some ancestry test kit that you could buy on Amazon, so I rolled my eyes...but maybe there's something to it.

CoastWatcher

I'm interested too, and will report back. I can't find the thread now, but I read something here about a genetic liver enzyme thing where testosterone is metabolized unusually quickly. If I find it again, I'll ask my doc about it, and post it here. There were links to some ancestry test kit that you could buy on Amazon, so I rolled my eyes...but maybe there's something to it.

Might this be the thread?

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...lizer-of-medicines&highlight=Fast+metabolizer

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me