Sciatica Attack- Stopped TRT. Help me get back on track.

Buy Lab Tests Online

masfield

Two weeks ago I had a big sciatica attack that led me to the emergency room, a bunch of morphine, and not a lot of good news from a CT scan. Left with a million different kinds of pills that put me into a fog that is just lifting right now.

During that time, I wobbled off my TRT and nandralone injection schedule and right now don't have a clue when the last time was I injected them all. Maybe a week ago? I know it wasn't three days ago or shorter.

What should I do? Just start up again today and set a new schedule based on that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
If it was me, would just go back on my old protocol. If my protocol was Thursday night, that's where I would start again. At times my schedule does get mixed up, because of travel. I may miss a day, but I just go back to my old schedule

If it was me, would just go back on my old protocol. If my protocol was Thursday night, that's where I would start again. At times my schedule does get mixed up, because of travel. I may miss a day, but I just go back to my old schedule

Perfect advice, thanks Vince

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I have had two surgeries due to sciatica. I regret having them since I knew little about the lack of efficacy. I recommend that you do these stretching exercises twice per day if you can. Stretching (and walking) are essential to decompress the nerve. Be careful not to get hooked on opiates!

stretching.jpg

masfield

Thanks for that, Nelson I'm going to print out the stretches and start on em soon. I have to watch out for the opiates. I've been taking them every day all day for two weeks now and today is the first day i've gone without. i feel very spacy and feverish.

CoastWatcher

Thanks for that, Nelson I'm going to print out the stretches and start on em soon. I have to watch out for the opiates. I've been taking them every day all day for two weeks now and today is the first day i've gone without. i feel very spacy and feverish.

Daily use for two weeks means a certain degree of physical dependency has been established. Did you taper or simply stop?

masfield

Well, I just stopped. It's 4 pm now and I took the last painkillers around 7 pm last night. I was very off balance and disoriented this morning, but am somewhat more stable now.

CoastWatcher

Well, I just stopped. It's 4 pm now and I took the last painkillers around 7 pm last night. I was very off balance and disoriented this morning, but am somewhat more stable now.
What were you taking, at what strength and how often, for how long? How many individual doses do you have remaining?

You mentioned two weeks of use, in my case when I had jaw surgery - and was on opiates for some time, 17 days, I believe - my surgeon gave me specific tapering instructions. If you are nearly at the 24 hour mark since last dose you may be working through it reasonably well. Any stomach issues/diarrhea?

Vince

Super Moderator
I'm just adding in my personal opinion, opiates scare the hell out of me. I do everything to avoid them.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me