Blood Pressure

Buy Lab Tests Online
Been taking 2400 fish oil daily and 81mg baby aspirin 2-3 times per week, BP has dropped to 120/80 once again. I got 2 weeks of high numbers from one of those arm cuffs they have in the pharmacy, one as high as 156/86.

Not sure if the regimen of aspirin and fish oil helped or the cuff was bogus. At any rate, I'm going to get a reliable cuff for home use.

I'd rather err on the side of prevention, as fish oil and this low,steady dose of aspirin can't hurt. Not a supplement Nazi any more, but a good diet and a few good supplements always are a good idea.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

rhino5169

Ive been taking
fish oil
low dose aspirin
arginine / ornithine
citrulline
for quite a while and still had HBP.

I recently added
Magnesium
Niacin
and my last 2 tests have been normal.

rhino5169

How were your pre TRT numbers and how high did they go? What was or is your TRT regimen?

im
Im just past my 1st week of trt. Maybe that had something to do with it? Would it work on lowering BP that fast?
I didnt even think about that until you just asked.
Regimen is 40mg 3x/week for total of 120mg / week along with hcg 3x week for total of 750iu.

Im dr. office and a couple times at home was in the range of 165/90 to 190/92-ish.
Most home readings were in the ballpark of 145/85

Last couple have been ballpark 126/82

lenny

Personally I've noticed a correlation between my blood pressure and my hematocrit. More of a theory, really. Also it's probably noteworthy that I've had hypertension since long before I started TRT, so perhaps my body is unusually sensitive to increased blood viscosity.

Back in late 2013 after being on TRT for about 10 months, my BP had climbed up to around 145/90 or worse, where it had previously been well controlled with medication. So my doc wound up doubling my medication to get it back under control.

Eventually my doc told me I needed to start donating blood, and last year, a couple weeks after my first phlebotomy, I started feeling spacey and tired a lot, and noticed my blood pressure had dropped to around 100/60… a bit too low for me. My doc agreed to cut my meds in half again, back to their original dosage, and my BP settled back into the sweet spot (around 120/80).

Late last Fall, I had delayed donating blood a bit long (over four months), and discovered my BP was back up in the 145/90 range. After donating blood, literally overnight it went back to normal.

What's weird is that in late 2013 when my BP initially started going out of control, my hematocrit wasn't that bad at 48.7. But as I recently learned, when I donate blood, it gets knocked down to the low 40s. My pre-TRT hematocrit was between 43 and 47.

So, who knows. For me anyway, this is possibly yet another reason why keeping hematocrit under control is vital.

Last edited:

billspaced

145/95 is high, calling it borderline is a denial. I've used citrus bergamot and olive extract(oleuropein), and literally had my BP drop 20% on both systolic and diastolic numbers. I'm at 121/78 and was at 144/93.
Interesting and awesome! Can you tell us how much of each you used and what brands? I hate looking for the "right" supplements! Could search and try for years.

And, yes, I know my mileage may vary. But at least I could use your supplements/doses as starting points.

Thanks!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching