TRT in Kansas City?

Has anyone been able to locate a good doctor in the Kansas City area? I have hypogonadism, and have used clomid until now for fertility reasons. I am off clomid, but most local physicians are pushing creams or pellets - neither of which interest me.

Thanks!

2. # ADS
    Purchase From Our Affiliates
    Help Excelmale

Defy

Welcome to ExcelMale, hopefully others will chime. Here's one thread, I hope it's some help. https://www.excelmale.com/showthread...in-Kansas-City
    I am not a medical practitioner. Any suggestions I provide are not medical recommendations and are just my opinions. Please consult with your physician on any matters concerning your health.

Im in the KC area, nothing that I know of I quickly went with Defy and it's telemed model. The only thing I experienced in KC was my primary giving me gel, then I went with Low T Center @ 435/Nall which wasn't good for me in a whole manner of ways.

Thank you Vince. I appreciate the info. How has your experience been with Defy? Are the costs reasonable?

Defy has the best out-of-pocket costs that I've found and Dr Saya is above being top-notch...contact them and even thru their site "chat" feature will openly discuss their costs with you. PM me if you want to ask any specifics.

Thread Information