TRT in Kansas City?

Buy Lab Tests Online

KSPhD

Has anyone been able to locate a good doctor in the Kansas City area? I have hypogonadism, and have used clomid until now for fertility reasons. I am off clomid, but most local physicians are pushing creams or pellets - neither of which interest me.

Thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Im in the KC area, nothing that I know of I quickly went with Defy and it's telemed model. The only thing I experienced in KC was my primary giving me gel, then I went with Low T Center @ 435/Nall which wasn't good for me in a whole manner of ways.

Defy has the best out-of-pocket costs that I've found and Dr Saya is above being top-notch...contact them and even thru their site "chat" feature will openly discuss their costs with you. PM me if you want to ask any specifics.

sfpowerlift

Im in the KC area, nothing that I know of I quickly went with Defy and it's telemed model. The only thing I experienced in KC was my primary giving me gel, then I went with Low T Center @ 435/Nall which wasn't good for me in a whole manner of ways.

I use to live in KC. Avoid the Low T Center at all costs. I was with them when they didn't even do HCG prescriptions.

KSPhD

Thanks Crocodome. I took a look at it. Do they require you to come in for injections? They state that they charge $60 for an injection. Seems insane.

I read 7-14 week injection cycle...that's a non-starter and a super antiquated treatment protocol, at best you're looking at 60/week, 240/mth...

Crocodome

Ksphd, I have yet to find a place that won't rip me off. However, I had a family discount...and they did take home. But they won't ship out of state any longer. I think it has more to do with not being able to see the doc every 6 months. (I am in Pennsylvania, which is horribly underserved I this market)

Crocodome

Vince, i guess the model changed since I left. To be transparent, they were BodyRenew on the Missouri side until they were shut down on some bogus DEA thing.

mxman420

Hey Crocodome,
I'm in Pennsylvania too. I've been to over a half a dozen doctors over the last 4-5 years and can't find anyone who will help. They will throw other horrible meds at me for other things that have insane side effects but not one even slightly willing to prescribe T to help me. Have you heard or found anywhere in this state that isn't just some pellet rip-off place?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me