Thyroid Meds Instead Of TRT??

Buy Lab Tests Online

jth0524

Before starting TRT, my TSH ranged between 2.0-3.5 and my free T3 was always at the bottom end of the normal range while my free T4 was at the top end of the range. My total testosterone ranged between 230-300. Has anyone on here ever treated sub clinical hypothyroidism and raised their T up enough to not need TRT. My main symptoms before starting TRT were cold hands and feet, depression, anxiety, brain fog, no drive to workout, and decreased sex drive. I've always wondered if I'd tried thyroid meds before TRT if that would have been the solution. Has anyone ever raised their testosterone by treating thyroid alone? Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Chubz79

Before starting TRT, my TSH ranged between 2.0-3.5 and my free T3 was always at the bottom end of the normal range while my free T4 was at the top end of the range. My total testosterone ranged between 230-300. Has anyone on here ever treated sub clinical hypothyroidism and raised their T up enough to not need TRT. My main symptoms before starting TRT were cold hands and feet, depression, anxiety, brain fog, no drive to workout, and decreased sex drive. I've always wondered if I'd tried thyroid meds before TRT if that would have been the solution. Has anyone ever raised their testosterone by treating thyroid alone? Thanks

I have been diagnosed with Hashimoto's thyroiditis, I'm on 175MCG of Synthroid and I've gotten my TSH down below 4 and during the lowering of my TSH over several months, my testosterone level never went passed 345, my last blood test on 2/20 it went down to 295.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me