T-Cyp and Hair GROWTH on scalp.

Buy Lab Tests Online

CSI007

Anyone ever notice an increase in hair on their head? The reason I ask is that since starting T some of the hair I have lost over the past two years is actually filling back in! There is no MPB on either side of my family tree. I paid close attention to my hair lines before starting T because I was concerned about loss. Needless to say I am very excited about this development!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Yes, I have heard of that. I wish it was in my case.:( I may be wrong, but I believe Vettester Chris mentioned he has increase hair growth from TRT.

CSI007

I have been fortunate for my age. I have virtually no gray hair. I mean like 1 or 2 near my temples. I also just have some slight receding on the forehead area. But the center had a few stragglers that disappeared out in no mans land and now the are back and it appears to be filling in some between them an the main hair line. I would give that development up if the T would just fix the sexual issues. LOL

I have not had much improvement around the crown of my head, I had some minor but visible thinning but my barber does remark that my hair is growing quick. Old military habit of getting it cut every two weeks but I think I have an increased growth going on.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me